Friday, February 22, 2008

I need a love generation.

LOL, the title is totally irrelevant to my blog post. But anyway...

MIDTERMS ARE ALREADEH FINISHEDDD! Ohyea. It went well I guess except for my Theology subject which is RECONSE(Religion and Contemporary Search for Self). It was sooo essay. We didn't know that that's how she gives exams. She said our exam is already easy compared to our finals(uh-oh). But overall, I think it went pretty well. I hope I won't fail! =o Oh there's still one midterm left, my PE which is dance. We weren't able to finish our Cha-Cha-Cha routine yet and we don't know when our midterms will be. It was supposed to be on our make-up class last Wednesday but my prof texted one of my blockmates and said she can't come. Oh well. There will be no classes on Monday and our PE class is during Mondays so we just have to wait for the announcement.

Kanina, there was a noise barrage at Taft. I was there! Three colleges were there for the "Busina para sa Katotohanan": DLSU, CSB and St. Scholastica's College. It was an experience! First time! Kevin and I waited until 5:30 and went to Plaza Villarosa in CSB 'cause people from SAO(Social Action Office) went to our class and told us that the meeting place will be there. CJ can't wait any longer so she went home already. Too bad di niya nakita! It was 6pm when it started so we went outside. The moment we went outside, there were so many people already and the crowd grew bigger. We saw Cerisse, Neela and Tracy outside and they went with us. Kevin was really pissed 'cause he wasn't able to bring his DSLR with him. He just used his camphone instead and video-ed it. I just wonder whether some people who were there knew why they were doing that for. Because sadly, some didn't know what's happening. And I said, "Oh my god, don't tell me hindi mo alam ang nangyayari?" And he said hindi daw. And some, don't really care. I don't know if it's got something to do with their social status that they don't give a damn on what's happening in our country. Whatever their social status is, they're still a citizen of our country. Oh well.

Anywayyyy, this is just some update. I think I will put up my new layout on Monday or within this week. I just got lazy on fixing it because I accidentally erased the almost-finished code and I got so pissed so I got lazy. Lol.

Yun lang! :) One week before Ne-yo! Ohyea.

No comments: