Friday, February 08, 2008

Bad week.

This week is really bad for me. :( And I hate it. I never had a week like this in college. It makes me sad.

Monday started out really well. Our waltz dance presentation in our P.E. class went really good considering that we taught it to our group mates for less than an hour. And the rest of the day went well.

Tuesday was the start of the bad day. I came to school late and I kept on debating with myself whether or not I will come to my 09:40 Literature class because I came to school at about 10:20. I was 40 minutes late. I should have come to class. I knew I should have. I missed our group song singing which according to my classmates is equivalent to 4 quizzes. Their group got 100. Now, I got 0 and I was marked absent. Great. I knew I should have been there.

Wednesday was fine too. But of course, it wasn't so great for me because my Tuesday sucked big time. I still regret the fact that I didn't come to class. Now, I have a big lesson learned: to still come to class even if you're 40 minutes late.

Thursday was steady. We had a free cut in our Literature class. That means I won't see err... my blockmates. So my first class was Filipino. Everything went fine. Cerisse and CJ went to Shang after being uber bored from their 7 hour break since we have no Lit class. My head ached once again for solving Business Math problems in our laboratory class. And lastly, I got to pass my phenomenological paper for my Philosophy class. That was the end of my day. Nothing really special. I guess the only thing that kept me err...happy was listening to With You by Chris Brown. Lol. But still, I can't get over about not coming to my Lit class. I missed a lot. Boo. Oh btw, this was the day that the La Sallian community showed their support to Jun Lozada, a person who knows a lot about the ZTE Broadband deal. So there was this vigil (if that's what they call it, I forgot) outside Benilde and there were a lot of people with their candles with them. I didn't know my way out when my dad called me and told me they were already there. So I went out to the side gate. Lol. Yeah, I think that's what you can literally call it because it's really at the side.

And lastly, today. Friday went really good. I think only Monday and Friday were the days that went well, the start and the end of my week. We had a photo shoot in Plaza Villarosa because Paul and Kevin brought their DSLR cameras with them. I also brought my Nikon coolpix digicam but of course, we used the DSLR cameras more. I finally got my hands on the Nikon D40x! I really want that camera! Before I was so used to the slim and small digital cameras but now, I'm more used to the big and bulky DSLR camera. I wish I had the money. But anyway, back to my Friday. We (Kevin, Camae, Paul and I) left our blockmates and went to SDA Building with a friend from DLSU. While we were on our way up to the 12th floor, I saw Champ of Hale with Bianca King, btw. They went inside the elevator going to the same floor as us. Nagkasabay pa. Haha. I was surprised when I saw Champ 'cause I know he already graduated. I didn't notice Bianca King at first though. This was the real photo shoot. It was really fun and tiring. I never thought taking pictures was really tiring. We shot a lot of pictures since Paul brought his tripod with him. I will post some of the photos here as soon as I get it. We didn't go to our COMSK2x class though. Bad. We didn't even had a chance to study for our Business Math quiz :( But the quiz was okay for me, I guess. BMAT2x was my last class but my day didn't end there. Kevin, CJ and I can't get enough of the photo shoot thingy so we camwhored using the camera's controller. Yana was there too. I also saw Anna, a fellow blogger, and they went to join us. She asked if the camera was mine but then again, it's not. I wish it was. Hehe. After, we (Kevin, CJ and I) decided to shoot a multiple exposure (that's what they call it, I'm not sure) photo in an empty classroom. And after a 12324154 shots, we went home.

My Friday would have gone well but I still consider my week bad. Something's just making me feel bad about it. Probably about what happened in my Tuesday. I was really pissed off, you know. I really really was. Gah. What a lucky way to start off the Chinese New Year. :( I had my hair cut btw, had my side bangs back. My bad week doesn't have to do anything with the hair cut, does it?

:( I hope next week would be fine.

No comments: