Thursday, January 08, 2009

A New Year, A New Post.

So after one month, I decided to go into my Blogger again and change the template. I found this one on Blogskins. I wanted to make this kind of layout for a long time now but don't have the time to.. and I didn't know how to as well. HAHA. Loser. My CSS shits are kind of out-dated now. The layout looks clean, doesn't it? I think it is. That's why I love it! I like clean and simple looks now. Gone are the days that I used to like so much splattered brushed and all that.

So last Christmas, we had a family Christmas Party. It's held annually now, haha. It began when it was just me and my mom at home 'cos my brothers and cousins had a gig in Davao back in 2006. And my dad went with them so we were left alone. My brother's girlfriend went at home from time to time to check us and hang out with us or drive us somewhere. Then we just had the idea of having a Christmas party along with family friends, cousins' family and the others left behind here so it wouldn't be so lonely. And it all started there. It's something I look forward to every year.

On 2008, we held it at our new home in Fairview. I just realized then that we celebrate it on a different house every year. Haha. Those were the times when we moved houses. Too bad it rained so we started out late. :( But still it was fun cos we had an intermission number for every family. It was my idea to put it in so it would be so much fun. My dad and brothers played 3 Beatles songs. My dad sang and played the bass. Then, my 2 cousins who used to be the vocalists in their band sang as well. So it was like a mini-reunion. Ha ha. And I had it all captured on video! We had games, of course. The most fun was the Hep-hep hooray game. It was so funny watching them! My 2nd brother, as our representative, won! Hahaha. And there are a LOT of kids now. Ngayong year kasi, may 2 families na nadagdag. Haha. My cousin's and my uncle's family. Ang kukulit! But they're so cute and adorable. XD Madadagdagan pa since my cousin's wife just gave birth last November and my sister-in-law will give birth this April. I gotta admit, I'm not so used to having kids around. But I guess I have to get used to it now. This just means I'm getting older. =]]

I wanna transfer the videos on my computer ASAP so I can edit and upload it on YouTube or Vimeo or somewhere. But I'm having problems with the cables and stuff. =[

New Year was kinda fun as well. My mom invited the kids from Children's Joy Foundation and they sang Christmas carols. Hehe. But man, it was so SO SO LOUD OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE. AND THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE. LMAO. I'm being sarcastic. =]] Srsly, there were no people at all. Cars were just passing by us and some people walking but I haven't seen a single neighbor outside their house. In our old village, New Year's the only time we get to interact and see people outside their home. But here? LOL. The road's so clean. It was still fun though.. because of the food. And it rained as well. Boo. =]]

My brother and I just played Ragnarok. BAHAHA. Who would've thought I'd come back and play again? Just not on iRO though. We're now playing on a private server. My friend invited me to play, and I just thought why not? It's something I can do to pass my time. Or relax when I'm stressed. Or it just simply reads: PROCASTINATION. Hahaha. But noooo, I don't want that this year. I DON'T WANT TO CRAM EVER AGAIN. I mean, just not this year. This year will be a tough one. I'm in my last term as a sophomore. And I say hello to majors on junior year. Whenever I think about what's going to happen this year, it overwhelms me like a lot. But I want to believe I can do it. I can survive. Yes, I know I can. I just need confidence. =[ I lack that. STILL. And I hate it. And I'm going to turn 18 five months from now. And my mom told me to arrange things as early as now. =o =o

As for school stuff, our term started on Wednesday. Umm, I didn't go to my second class. WHOOPS. Sreh. Hahaha. WE DIDN'T. Cerisse, Camae, CJ and I. We went to MOA to eat at Kamay Kainan! :D FREE! Haha. Then we window shopped, as usual. Then we went to Krispy Kreme then CJ said that we shouldn't go to school. HAHAHA. Then suddenly Cerisse and Camae agreed cos they were lazy. BOO. And I wanted to go to class!!! I told them I'll be a GOOD INFLUENCE to them. ROFL. But it was 3 vs. 1. And I lost. HAHA. So we stayed at Krispy Kreme then went around the mall. I bought a book at National Bookstore called Exit Here. I wanted to buy 2 but my money wasn't enough. The title of the other book I wanted to buy was, Wait for me, so I TALKED TO THE BOOK lmao and said, "Okay, wait for me!". Haha. Oh I was just willing to spend 500 bucks that day. I wanna save. So I'll come back for the other books later. And I wanna buy that cube thingy we were trying to solve to be a cube? I can't explain it. HAHA. Anyway it looks like this:

Googled it! Haha. We were all sitting on the floor ON THE CHILDREN'S SECTION trying to solve that. =]] It was so frustrating. You think you have nearly solved it but NOOOO, there's this empty spot in the middle or somewhere and you just don't know where to put the other cubes. What a problem eh? Haha. So we gave up and went back to school.

Sorry for lying, folks. =[ I've been a bad girl. =]] I don't wanna do that next week and the weeks after that. BLAME CJ! Haha. I don't wanna spend too much money. We'll just go to the computer lab and just go on the internet. =]]

Yesterday, I didn't go to school cos my mom said so. BOO. =[ My brothers weren't home yet that time cos the car broke down or something in Tagaytay. I don't know what happened really though. So, most likely my dad got lazy driving me to school. AND my mom didn't want me to commute. So I won't go to school. BAH. I felt bad about it and just slept the whole day. And now I'm screwed cos they were asked to form a group for a business company and it's allowed to have only 4 members and Cerisse, CJ, Kevin and Angela are groupmates since I wasn't there. And they're already four. So no more room for me. =[ Ohhaii. I can do it. Time to meet new people, yeah? I suck at that sometimes. I get scared. LOL. =[

I think I'm gonna play Ragnarok now or read a book. Or go to tumblr. Or something. I've no class today since I'm off every Monday and Friday. Goodie! :D I wanna watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. And download the new ep of Gossip Girl. DAMNNNN. I haven't watched they Ep14 yetttt! =[[[ This one's pretty long now. Thanks for reading though! :) Happy New Year! =]

I'm gonna leave you guys with this YouTube video I found:




I didn't know someone translated it to english. Haha. Pretty cool. =] I'll always love this song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weeee! hahahahahaha. ;]]

sayang yung other book!! tsk, baka kapag hinanap mo ulit yun, wala na. :( ako din dapat bibili ng libro! lol. yung "the boy book" LOL but i haven't done with the Ebooks I DLed. And I DLed more a while ago. Gads. And I already finished the book I borrowed yesterday in just 5hours that night too.. LMAO. ohwell, Sayang yung Profes. :( :(