Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Being tagged means blog post.

Why oh why am I posting this? Well because I have been tagged by three people. Actually, by four people but it has the same survey as the other so.. well anyway. LOLz. I guess it's enough reason for me to well "update" my blog. Haha.

TAG # 1: from Frances and Mhaye.


This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Technorati authority explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :

1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1. Picturing of Life
2. La Place de Cherie
3. Chez Francine
4. Le bric a brac de Cherie
5. Jenn
6. Princess-I
7. Princess-II
8.life-abroad
9.Darling
10.bestfriend's
11.pinayLoveStories
12.USA-wifey
13.Allen's sweetheart
14. Nicotine's world of Fun
15. I've Been Sleeping With the Clouds Above My Head.
16. Bitterstars and butterhearts

I tag: Kim, Renz, Athina and Apple. :D

TAG #2: from Precious.

You reached 331 points, so you achieved position 83242 of 912714 on the ranking list. [Oh yea. Haha.]

76 words

Speedtest

Bragging aside, I really am a fast typer. Even if my keyboard's letters can rarely be seen, I still know what letter it is. Lol.

I want to try it again. 2nd round.

You reached 349 points, so you achieved position 59276 of 912795 on the ranking list.

84 words

Speedtest



At least, it's higher. LOL. I had one wrong word on both tests. Grr. Anyway, it's okay. Hehe.

I tag: Renz, Kim, and Frances. :)

Tag # 3: from Kim.

*i still don't know how i'm going to get the tag from Kim. Hahaha. Tinatamad ako i-type lahat. Lol. Anyway, sa sunod na lang. :)*

No comments: