Friday, February 29, 2008

Take time to realize, it's not gonna be that simple.

Srsly, tinatamad ako magblog these days 'cause I'm busy you know. YAK HAHA. JOKE! :)) I opt to be a busy-busyhan person these days. I really feel accomplished when I do a lot of things and to not think things and eventually end up overthinking it. But srsly, tinatamad ako magblog. Siguro dahil na rin sa nabadtrip ako sa pagcode sa layout ko na supposedly for the Heart's day. I'm still thinking of putting it up though even if Heart's day is way over.

Anyway, my day was pretty good at first but as time went, shet na-badtrip ako. LOL. Nakakapagod mag-antay sa labas ng school sa isang bus papuntang rally sa Makati na hindi naman darating. LOL. Naiwan kami ng bus e, sayang. Pagkalabas namin, nakita namin yung bus ng school nasa kabilang side na sa may DLSU Main. SHET talaga. Sayang yung blue form(for approved absences), lol. But there will still be a next time, dba? Haha, maybe. Kuya Kim(Rupert, lol, that's what we call him cause he really look like Kuya Kim haha) said na sobrang saya daw. Dala lang niya dslr niya eh, fudge, sayang wala kami dun para picture-an niya. LOL. But don't get me wrong, I want to go there not because of "fun"; "experience"; or just the simple petty reason of not getting in class. I want to go there to fight for the truth. Although there's something in me that says there will be no hope and it's really impossible for GMA to step down because I feel that she really won't, I still want to go. If ever, it will somehow make a change, I will be proud to say I was one of the people who stood up to start the change we want to see. Anyway, enough of that. It just ruined my day big time 'cause it was really hot outside and we were just standing and talking there. Nawalan tuloy kami ng gana ni CJ. Kevin and Pem wanted to go to cut classes. And Mikee, well I don't know why he wanted to go. Haha. I swear, nakakapagod. Badtrip talaga.

I said to Kevin and CJ, "Ne-yo na bukas. Parang hindi na ko na-eexcite. Nawala tuloy excitement ko." Fudge. Oh well.

Today wasn't my favorite day at all.

But then at the end of the day, it went back to being normal. Normal means a-okay day for me. Maybe it was because of seeing David Archuleta's pic when Yana's friend from the other block was surfing over Yahoo! for American Idol at Plaza V. LOL. If you're watching AI and knows David Archuleta, but I'm pretty sure if you do watch AI you surely know him, you will so agree with me. Haha. Agree with what? That David Archuleta is LOVEEE. :x Addiction, LOL. Hahaaaayyy :x Okay enoughhh. Haha.

Anyway I have a feeling that March will be a good month for me. And I hope it will be! Things are going so well. We opened an online shop in Multiply(which by the way you should visit! http://umixed.multiply.com, thanks! advertise LOL!), I have more freelance works coming in.. which means more moolah! I have to save up for this year you know. Anything can happen like concerts and more concerts that I have to watch! And I still want to save up for my DSLR. :D However, I also have reasons to hate March. March means more school work, more deadlines, and... a lot more work. LOL. Only one month to go before school ends! Time is fast, have to be productive.

As much as I want to go to school, I also want the summer break. I can't wait for it. Although one month lang, it's okay. Have to do something to make that one month break worthwhile right? :) And I have a lot already planned out. Sana masunod siya! XD

Someone PMed me in YM and told me to look for a boylet for her. HAHAHA. Then she typed her number and said, "CP no ko bigay mo sakanila!!!" SHET. Haha. Is she that desperate? She then said, "ayaw ko mag NBSB kpag mag 18 na ako!" :)) ROFL. Her debut is like 6 months away! She thinks she's being lonely. Well, being NBSB isn't so bad. Being single is fun and might as well make the most out of it. One shouldn't rush on being in a relationship just for the sake of being in one. For me, being single and NBSB is fun. I will gladly wait. Wala pa akong nakikita e. O baka ayoko lang talaga. I shall stick to my New Year's Resolution: no time for love. ASA MEHN. Hahaha. But srsly, hanggang like-like lang. Unless I find someone like David Archuleta, maybe that would make me change my mind. HAHA. :))

Too many topics in one blog post eh? Who cares, it's my blog. I love to blab. And I said I was lazy. GREAT. :)) Anyway, until next time. :) (TV Show? Haha)

No comments: