Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hindi ako kinikilig, natatawa ako.

Okay so our music video for our project in Filipino is already released on YouTube. Yak, parang premiere? Haha. But anyway, I got to watch it again and... HINDI TALAGA AKO KINIKILIG, NATATAWA AKOOOO. Hahaha. I'm not good in acting so natatawa ako sa acting ko. LOL. Even if my blockmates got kilig while watching the video in class and even if they wanted to watch it over and over again.. well, not me. :)) Hahaha. But at least, I leveled up in acting. Just one level. Haha. :p

Anyway, if I haven't told the story of the video yet..

The song is "Only reminds me of you" translated into Tagalog so the title is "Ikaw pa rin ang naaalala". The story is basically about mag-boypren/gelpren na sobrang opposites. Yung guy parang gago and loko-loko and the girl is the goody-goody type. So the video starts off with a guy writing.. "This is the story of my bestfriend...*put name here*" :p Then the girl in the video is reminiscing about their happy moments together. Naglalakad-lakad sya, emo-emo. Ganun. Then eventually, the guy found another girl. Nakita nung girl. Syempre, hurt sya. Emoemo, cry cry sa cr. Her bestfriend saw her crying so nalungkot yung bestfriend nya. Then nag-end yung video na bumalik dun sa first scene.. the bestfriend wrote, "This is the story of my bestfriend...*put name here*" right? But eventually ended up crossing out the bestfriend word and wrote love instead. Tapos may newspaper sa pinakadulo ng video saying, "College girl commits suicide in university bathroom".

KAMONNNNNNNNNNNN. Hahaha. Na-gets ba yung concept? Parang di ko na-explain ng mabuti. Di ako magaling magkwento e. Haha.

Anyway, the video was conceptualized by my blockmate. It wasn't the original concept but it's somehow close to it. We revised the original one because we were out of time. We shot the whole video last Monday and the deadline for the project was on Wednesday that same week. Haha. But the video was, let's say.. a blockbuster? LOL. Our Filipino prof said, "Alam nyo class natutuwa ako sa mga projects nyo. Pero hindi lang yun, nagugulat rin ako. Hahaha." :)) LOL. Then my blockmates were saying, "Nice one, Cha." "Yes naman!". One of blockmates was even teary-eyed kasi kinikilig raw sya. Hahaha. Parang nagkagulo sa classroom nung pinalabas yung video. :)) Pero ako habang pinapalabas yun, parang gusto ko nang matunaw at maglaho sa room that very moment. Hahaha. Nagtatago ako sa likod ng blockmate ko habang pinapalabas yun. Hiyang-hiya akoooo. Hahaha. Pero at the same time natatawa. LABO. Haha. Tapos nagagalit sila dun sa blockmate ko na 'other girl' sa video. Hahaha.

Grabe, siguro pag iba yung gumanap nun, maiiyak iyak ako at kinikilig habang pinapanood yung video. Pero hindi ehhh. Hahaha. Tae talagaaaaaaaaaaa. Anyway, I'm still thinking if I'll put the link here. :)) :p

[edit]
Well, papel! Here's the link:
KLIK TO GO TO YOOCHOOB!
I'm guessing you guys didn't notice the link. It has been up for like... days already. Hehe. Lots of peole got to watch it already kaya... ayos na lang rin. My family got to watch it, damnit. Di ko ni-planong ipakita sakanila pero accidentally... mahabang story. Haha.
*COVERS FACE!*
[/edit]

10 comments:

iris said...

cmon cha, put the link na. i wanna watch it. xD di ko magets yung kwento mo e. peace :)

CHArlene said...

Hahaha. :p Sabi na eh, di magegets kwento ko. Haha. Hmm. Hmmm. *thinks* Haha. :p Sige. :p

Anonymous said...

In my case, gets ko naman yung kuwento kahit papaano. Hehe. Sana nagkaroon kami ng project na ganyan. Mukhang enjoy e.

Why don't you post the video in your blog para naman magets talaga namin yung kuwento. Hehe. Masaya yun!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, the plot is quite clear to me, but I would love to see it in motion. LOL. Put the link already! Haha.

I wonder if it make me go mushy. :P

CHArlene said...

LOLOL! Hahaha. I'm not good in acting so I don't know what your reaction would be like when you see the video. Wahaha. And the voice is like chipmunks.

But anyway... :)) Sige I'll put it. YAYYYY! OHMAYYY. :))

*dignidad!* Hahaha.

almightydotay said...

ha! ha! ha! blinog mo pa la ang ating award-winning mtv haha!

Anonymous said...

indie-film that's a good one =)

CHArlene said...

@ Dotay: Wahaha! Syempre! Hahaha. :p

@f1nch: Hehe. Thanks. :)

FerBert said...

wers the link? i wanna watch it.. hahaha.. nakikisali.. hahaha...apir!

CHArlene said...

andyan yung link. "go to yoochub!" click mo. haha. :p *apir* rin! Haha.