Monday, October 15, 2007

Rearranging my life.

My previous post would be the last post I will have about that stuff. Starting today, I'm gonna rearrange my life for the better.

I wanna go back to the 'me' back in first term. I always do things ahead of time and I always study. Or maybe, 2nd term isn't as exciting as 1st term. Well, maybe because we just started out in college and was very eager and excited about it. We wanted to do better than what we were in High School.

2nd term is on going for almost 5 weeks already and I still can't feel it. I can't believe that 2 weeks from now, it's going to be our Midterm week! I never even learned anything much yet. Well maybe except for a few like in Algeb-x, Comsk1x Lab and Dynarel(Dynamics of Religion). Oh, and P.E for Team Sports. Other subjects are not so interesting for me. Our prof in Comsk1x Lecture is kinda boring. Students rarely go in her class; or if ever they do, they don't even listen or they count how many "Okay?" and "K?" words our prof said in our 1-hour class. INSOCIO(Introduction to Sociology) is okay, but I don't find it that interesting yet unlike our GEPSYCH(General Psychology) back in 1st term. But the prof's okay. Our Filip12, though we have the same prof we had in our Filip11 class, I notice that my blockmates get uninterested as every meeting goes. Our prof's funny and ayos magturo. I learned a lot from him in Filip11. Kahit naman ngayon e pero hindi lang sobrang eager unlike dati. Maybe I just have to recharge. Lol, battery? Haha. But yeah, maybe because my class is sooooo early now unlike before. And I have to wake up 3 hours before my class! If my class is 7am, I have to leave the house at 5-5:30am! It's still dark at that time. Haha. But oh well, I just have to make those little sacrifices 'cause I chose to study in a school that's miles away from where I live.

Anyway, I love how my week started. It was great. Well, aside from the fact that I am having fun learning and playing basketball(haha).. We had the 2nd session of my blockmate's Photography lesson. He's teaching my friend and my friend's blockmate about some photography stuffs. And I have fun listening also since I'm kind of into photography too. I wanna learn how to shoot better. :D And my friends and I had this idea of putting up an online shop just like those in Multiply. But ours is a all t-shirt shop. And we're going to design the shirts. I love it! Hopefully, we can start by next week. Dati ko pa talaga naiisip yang ganyang business eh, kaya lang parang kekelanganin ko ng kasama talaga. Hehe.

I never felt this great in weeks. I don't know why. I'm happy right now. :) And that's a good start. That person PMed me after weeks of not talking. How's that? But you know what's great? I don't feel anything anymore. :) This is really the start. I hope I continue moving forward. I know I will. :)

-

Blog post is edited due to decisions that Iwill make my blog publicly announced to everyone I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you're feeling fine and you're doing well in school now, Cha. That's a nice start. :)

We also have basketball for PE. I'm not really into playing the sport, but I do watch basketball games on TV whenever I get the time. We also have Sociology class, which is one of my favorites since I get to know the society even further. Filipino class, I can ace that.

I love photography, but I don't have the gift of taking good pictures. Hope that I could work that out. Multimedia Arts is also my course. And I'm also planning on designing shirts and pins, but I won't be taking it as a a priority for now.

Long comment eh? Anyway, it's nice to know that you're feeling happy now. Hope things stay like that. :)

CHArlene said...

Dan Hellbound: Multimedia Arts student ka rin? Don't tell me you study at Benilde too? Lol. Frosh? Well, I don't know. I just assumed you're a frosh 'cause you have Sociology class and Basketball for P.E. Almost all frosh students I know take Basketball for P.E. this term. :p

Anyway, thanks for the comment! :)

Anonymous said...

to quote oprah (on relationships)
"Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you need is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."

btw nice-entry-cool-blog ;)