Sunday, November 04, 2007

Week-long vacation, Cost-cutting & Birthdays.

Hey everyone. How's your vacation bloggers? It's pretty long especially for those who are having their sembreaks. It's nice to recharge our energies after a stressful day, week, month, term, semester or whatsoever. My vacation was pretty nice although I just stayed at home. At least I don't have any homeworks, quizzes and projects to worry about now. ^_^ I'm just relaxing. Hehe. Midterms is already finished just last Wednesday. Filipino was our last midterm and it was okay. I was late though. Lol. Damn you 7am classes! Anyway, our online enlistment starts on Monday. I'm gonna get a good schedule! NO MORE 7AM CLASSES FOR ME! Nu-uh! There's no way, kokey! Haha. I hope I can be classmates with some of my blockmates in 3rd term. In at least one to two subjects! Or if I'm lucky, all subjects. Haha. It's possible, isn't it?

Anyway, aside from worrying about the online enlistment, 'cause we all don't know how to yet, our 2nd half for 2nd term starts on Monday! It means another set of projects, quizzes and all those school works! It's time to change my way of doing things. I should start doing it right away and not wait 2 or 3 days before the deadline to come knocking at my door. Why? 'Cause it sucks. It's stressful. It means sleepless nights and pressure. I hate it. I don't want myself to get used to it. I don't want my work to pile up! Kelangan ko na magsipag ulit. I should follow my schedules. What in the world are organizers for? It's useless if I don't follow it. :| I wonder what's in Starbucks for Christmas? LOL. We worked hard for our Starbucks planners last year, mind you. Yes, we worked hard for it. Working hard means getting ourselves broke at the end of the year just to get that freakin' planner! But it's fine, we wanted it anyway. And I get to bond with my friends a lot during those days. I miss those times! Plus you have your favorite Starbucks drink with you. Ahhhh, love! Haha. But now, I don't go to Starbucks often. Cost-cutting ako eh. But even if I cut my starbucks indulgences, I'm still broke. Damnit. Christmas is fast approaching and I don't have money to buy gifts! Nagagastos ko yung ipon ko. Di pa rin ako nakakapag-start mag-ipon. Gastos ko kasi. I HATE IT. Hindi pwede ito. :| Pano na ang gusto kong tablet? at and DSLR? Hmpp. Idagdag mo pa sa gastos ang online shopping sa multiply. WAHH. ARGH. Okay, stop. This needs action. Kelangan ko na talaga mag-ipon. -_- Kaya ko 'to.

It's unusual of me to blog at this time. It's 1:47am on my computer clock. I got home at around 12 something AM from Makati. It was my blockmate's debut at Toyz Cafe. It was an informal one. And since it's Halloween, it's a costume party. I wore a white bubble dress with butterfly wings and wand. LOL. I'm a fairy! Hahaha. It was fun. Tumugtog ang Day One Movement. Si Sib Sibulo yung vocalist nila. Grabe, ang lapit ko sa stage. Literally! Tipong nasa harap ko na yung band. Ako lang yung andun malapit sa kanila. Walang gustong maki-share sa inuupuan ko. Sofa kasi yun. Hahaha, nakakahiyang tumingin sa banda. Atsaka magkaka-stiff neck ako kung pinanood ko sila buong set nila. Di ko kasi maharap sa stage yung sofa, mabigat e. I also got a gift certificate worth P1,000 from Rudy Project. Sponsor kasi nila. So lahat nung naka-costume, may gift certificate. Sponsor rin pala niya yung Coors Light. Libre ang beer namin! Hahaha. Yung invitation, may stub pa para sa vodka. Parang ticket lang e noh. Haha. Pure vodka pala yung nainom ko kanina. Di ko alam yun talaga. Akala ko nahaluan na siya ng lime para di malakas ang tama. Pero wala namang epekto sakin. Haha. At ayoko talaga ng lasa ng beer. Di ako beer person. Atsaka occasionally lang naman ako umiinom. Mabait ako e. Wahehehe.

My next birthday stop will be on November... 17. Which means.. I can't go to my org's Photo-Video Workshop which will be held on Nov.17-18. It's an out-of-town trip to Bataan. I sossss wanna go! But heck, I promised Nikita(my high school ka-barkada) that I'll go. And I miss my high school friends. It's one way of bonding with them again. Debut pala yun. Pero simple lang, sa bahay lang niya. Marami talagang may birthday tuwing November. At least sa mga kakilala ko, marami ang November. One year na pala nakalipas. Last year dalawang birthday party in-attend-an namin sa same na araw. After nung birthday party ni Nikita nun sa bahay nila, pumunta naman kami sa birthday party ng isa pa naming barkada sa Timog. High school pa ko nun. Ang saya. Pero ngayon, shet, college na. Ang bilis pa ng araw. 17 na ko next year! Legal na ang iba sa 'min nun. Ako 2 years pa. Tumatanda na talaga kami. Kaya live life to the fullest. Time flies by so fast. Ay bago pa pala ako mag-17, magpaPasko at New Year muna. Masyado akong excited e. Haha.

Mahaba na 'to. Masyado akong madaldal. Haha. Thanks for taking the time to read though. Take care bloggers! :)

No comments: