Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Parteeyyy month.

November is my party month. 3 out of 4 Saturdays this month(including this coming Saturday - the 24th), I've been out. YAY! Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays... and more birthdays. Most of the people I know have their birthdays during November, actually October-November. But this month, my Saturdays were really hectic(yuck, peling sikat? haha joke lang).

The first Saturday of this month, I told my parents and brothers that my blockmate will have her debut(it's an informal one) and it'll be a costume party(Halloween e, hehe). It was in Makati, near Greenbelt which was very far from where I live. GAH, North to South. The next week, I told them that my high school classmate was going to celebrate his birthday. It was a false alarm though. I really thought it was that Saturday which was the 10th, only to find out that it's not until the week after that. Haha. I didn't know his birthday was on the 17th(bad, haha). So I was stuck at home, in front of the PC. The problem was, it's my high school senior ka-barkada 18th birthday party that same night my high school classmate's birthday. GAH. So just like last year, I attended two birthday parties on the same night. And now, my high school super friend is celebrating her birthday on the 24th although her birthday is on the 23rd.

Last Sunday, my mom and dad told me, "Walang party ngayong Saturday ah." I was like, "Hala." HAHA. Grabe. I had the feeling that they don't believe me anymore. Haha. But WTH man, the birthday parties were actually true! Like, I'm gonna lie to them? I have never ever done that in my life just to get out on weekends. I swear! I'm a good girl. LOL. I can't blame them though. If I put myself on their shoes, it's really doubtful that every week my excuse was "Birthday nung kaklase ko dati e, si Ano.." But what can I say? They can't blame me either. It's not my fault that most of the people I know were born on the month of November. To think that most of them are my high school super friends, of course, I would not want to miss their birthday celebrations for anything else! Why? Because I so miss them! I miss hanging out with them and we have a lot of catching up to do. I've been dying to see them since the reunion last July and some, since graduation.

So for Saturday, I asked them last night if I can go so I can inform my former classmate if I can go or not. Fortunately, they agreed. Yey! Man, this was the only month where I went out every weekend. I swear. Since school started, every weekend, I've been at home being a bum. Sleeping or whatever. Lol. And this Saturday is the last party I'll go to.. hmm, I take it back. LOL. December is coming up which means another high school get together. I hope! Haha. :D

--extra--
Anyway, last November 17 was really a fun fun night! When two of my high school senior barkada saw me, they were both screaming and jumping! HAHAHA. Imagine us doing that outside Starbucks, Convergy's. Haha. Aww, it was a happy sight. My favorite line that night was, "So, kamusta ka naman, *name*?" Haha. The time we spent together wasn't enough because we arrived at my ka-barkada's house at almost 9pm because we were waiting for them at Convergy's. We didn't know the way to her house and I actually forgot na rin. Layo kasi, madaming pasikot-sikot. Tipong, madaming villages sa isang village(Filinvest II). Haha. Gah. So, we didn't have the time to really talk about things. But it was really great seeing them again. After that, we went to Eastwood to go to another party. There were only 5 of us from my friend's debut who went. We got there at around 11pm. It was so late! People were waiting for us and our former classmate didn't know where to celebrate his birthday in Ewood. Haha, great. It was his(or her, haha) first time. It was a Saturday, obviously, everything's full. But it was okay, we went to Ipanema. Sosyal, lumelevel-up na sila, buma-bar na ngayon. Haha. It was super fun! But it was scary at the same time. HAHA. Shocks. I'm not used to seeing people grinding and stuff anymore. I was like, "Eww, wth." Haha. But this really freaked me out! I was dancing with my friends who all have their partners, and I don't have one(haha), then this guy made his way between my friends and danced in front of me. DAMNIT! =)) I didn't know what to do! Grabe. I hid at the back of my classmate thinking that he will get the signal that I don't want to dance with people I don't know(lol). But he followed me and kept on dancing. WTF. =)) Fortunately, my former girl classmate saved my life. LOL. She made his way between the guy and me and she danced with the guy. WHEW. Then she asked, "Ok ka lang, Cha?" Hahaha. WTFWTF. Then there's this other guy who kept looking(wthhhhh!!) and is slowly getting nearer and nearer. Tipong humahanap ng tiempo. When I saw that, I told my guy friend, "Uy, Kevin! Palit tayo ng pwesto.. dito ka, dyan ako! Please please!" :)) Then, the guy went away and went back to his friends. HAHA. BS. I'm really thankful I was with my friends. They're really super! Haha. Sabi nga naming mga girls, "Buti na lang andyan yung mga machong bantay natin." Haha. Buti na lang talaga! Di na talaga ako sanay. =)) But overall, it was a really fun night! I went home at around 2am. Yay. I'm looking forward to hang out with them again. :D

--pictures--

Nikita's Birthday
Tracy, Me, Francel, Golda
AK, Kevin, Nancy, Me, Tracy
at Ipanema, Eastwood
Boks's Birthday
Wala na kaming magawa! Haha.
Circle!

photos by Kevin Mata. (Kamusta yon, nagppicture-an kami habang nagsasayaw? Haha.)

No comments: