Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Testing, :p

Testing using Windows Live Writer. :D

lalallalaa :D lalalaland. lol.

should go to sleep now. pre-enrollment later yay. T_T hope we get the sched we want! like LONG WEEKEND yo! haha :p ive no classes later but will go to school -____- i hope Taft is nearer to me, hassle. oh well.

yuhyuh. dang just realized that finals is coming up really fast. and i just want this term to end soooo bad. I just want it to be Christmas break. i wanna rest. wanna bum. wanna sleep. wanna eat. lol =))

and i wonder what should i wear on my friend's debut on Saturday. Daym yo I'm running out of dresses to wear! I've attended lots of parties this year T_T It's debut year for us. Well, shoot! i'll be turning 18 next year. I wanna be 18 but at the same time i dont want to. :)) weird ahhaha. i want something new in my life. surprise surprise :]]

k that was a lot of rambling haha. byeee. :]]

oh wait. this wasn't how i imagined my next post! haha. it was supposed to be a photo blog and update from Myca's 18th! Haha. Oh well this was typed just for nothing, tested Windows live writer. So yeah. Maybe next post na lang. :]] :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chapster! Onga, onga. Masyado ka nang pinupuntahan na parties this term.. okay lang, carry mo naman eh. You still look fabbity fab, at nagshort pa sa school kanina. LMAO. (rock)

Buti pa kayo may long weekend, ako wala e. :( Malas ko naman, kasi naman yung minor subject eh panira! I can't say my 2 day break was well spent kasi naman puro plates lang din ginagawa ko sa bahay.. hayun. :(

Lea said...

Hollyyy you :> I like the layout. :) I missed a lot, yea? That's what I get for not being active. HAHA.

Anyway, same here. I'm just 16 but I feel like I'm too old na! HAHA. Parang, I wish its back to those days na all I did was play. HAHA :))

And, goodluck with your finals Cha.
IMY! :) See you at plurk, HAHA.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Ang random, to random, to random entry ah. :)

Ako I missed out the debut year of my friends due to a problem. I wish I never missed it but ayon, can't really attend. :(

Anyway, super nicee at long weekend kayo. Kami Wednesday lang free day.