Monday, September 19, 2011

Blog, blogger, bloggest

I'm thinking where I should really blog.

I know my Funkylove Tumblr is where I reblog posts.

But um.. I have a personal tumblr blog and I have this one. So where do I blog? Here or Tumblr? Or Wordpress? Lol. Or should I just leave this one? Why did I even leave Blogger? Bandwagon, meh. I was thinking of blogging between here or Wordpress. But then I realized, what's my personal Tumblr blog for? I have too many, not cool. Maybe Tumblr is for random micro-blogging thoughts. And then here for um.. blogs. What.

Okay maybe I'm blogging here for real. But I want to change my URL. Charleneisgoingplaces.blogspot.com, same as my Tumblr one? Doh. But but but, I can't help but install Wordpress when I get a domain so I might start blogging when that happens. Hahaha, goodness! I will make up my mind later. For now, I will finish the 1st episode of Vampire Diaries season 3. (Dangg Stefan what happened to you! Pshh) And also finish the video for our booth on our Annual Prayer Night on Saturday. I just realized today, it's All Time Low's concert in 3 days. I kind of forgot about it lol!

No comments: