Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hey. Guys. :) It's been .. 8 days. Our DSL connection went down so I cannot surf the net and check your blogs and update my blog. I've been busy too but of course I always have time checking my blog and co-bloggers' blog.

Anyway, I already got the Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince last July 16. I'm already at chapter 11. I'm fast, eh? Well because I am excited to finish the book already. I wanna know what happens. But then, I accidentally flipped through the page where someone important died. It sucks. I wasn't expecting that character to die. I was like, "Oh my god, he can't die! No way!" I was near to tears. But then, I can't do anything about it because the book is already released. No point on getting teary-eyed. But.. nah. It's okay to be that way right? Especially if you've been a follower of that book, right? O well. I'm so weird.

We're already piled up with school works. Projects, reports, assignments and stuff. We still need to go to UP Conservatory Library of Music or to CEU or UST or whatever university to research about that music report assigned to us which is 'Pasyon'. For the last 1 month, it's been hectic yet fun. Yeah, it is fun. I'm so glad that I got the set of friends and classmates and past-classmates and schoolmates and batchmates who makes my schooling a lot better even for the bunch of school works.

It sucks, not having a cheering competition this year. We were all looking forward to that but then the teachers had a meeting about it and they decided not to have one this year. It's too expensive na daw. Magastos daw. Pff, when did you see a sportsfest not having a cheering competition? Sucks, right? My golly, if they're saying it's magastos, we are the ones who will pay for the stuffs anyway. The costume and stuff. Hati-hati naman ang whole batch dun e. But the decision isn't final yet. I guess. We're requesting the Student Council to held cheering competition. They're the SC anyway. :D We voted for them and so they should try their best to grant our request. :D

That's about it I guess. I'm kinda sad right now. I dunno why. I'm like that. I get sad for no reason at all. It just suddenly happen. But o well.

Thanks for those people who visited my blog and tagged me. Sorry for the late tags and link exchanges. I've been away for quite some time and maybe I will be away for quite some time too. Thanks for those who commented on my previous post. To those 9 commenters, thanks a lot. :)

No comments: