Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I might be semi-hiatus because our schedule's so full right now. Tests are coming up.. there are so many deadlines to meet.. reports, projects and stuff. So I need to er, do all that. Anyway thanks for still visiting my site! =D I'll be online but I might not be posting for quite some time(Haha, maybe. =p).

I'm going to tag people back if I have the time this weekend. By the way, kaninang T.L.E. time, ang sweet! It's Ajtags's anniversary today. 27. =D You know what happened? All of Tags' classmates went to our room(AJ's my classmate) with roses with them. Some of Aj's friends were there too. They gave her roses and all the other people from 4th yr. Then sabay may tumugtog at kumanta ng "Crazy for You" then pumasok si Tags sa classroom. Ayun, sabi nya.. "Happy Anniversary bhe... ......." Di ko na alam anong sinabi nya kay AJ. Shet, ang daming roses nun noh. Isang box. AJ didn't know but our teacher(Mrs. Jocson) knew about that. Grabe magulo kanina sa labas ng classroom. Pero, dba ang sweet? =D Hehe. Naiyak nga si AJ e. Hehe. Kewl. Tas may ginawa rin si AJ para kay Tags. Yung bottle tas dinesignan nya tapos yung pinaprint nya sakin na mga songs, nakalagay sa loob. Hehe.

Uy, I made our section's site already. It opened yesterday. =D http://3-hope0506.blogspot.com
Hehe. Keuuwlio. Also, visit 3-honesty's site. http://honesty0506.blogspot.com.

I need to go now, I need to study for tomorrow's T.L.E. unit test. Wish me luck! =D

No comments: