Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Currently listening to: I miss you by Blink 182 // Crazy for the girl by Evan & Jaron.
Currently surfing: CheL's blog , Hazel's blog.

Hello feefowlll. Gahh, it's raining and the power might shut off again. But then oh well. We have one unit test tomorrow which is Filipino. And I'm here in front of the computer blogging. Haha, nays. My bag is downstairs and I'm lazeh to go down and it's raining(my bag is in the car, btw). Earlier, we had our Chemistry unit test. My gasss... I'm REALLY sure that I'm going to get a low mark there. I mean, I didn't get to finish it. Actually, a lot of us did not get to finish it. Especially the problem solving part. I had 9 blanks. Or at least, that's what I remember. I forgot some of the formulas. And the conversion part, too. :o But I tried to solve it.. at least. At least, I pass. :o

The results for our exams in Entrepreneurship{T.L.E} and History came out already and... I can't believe it. =D
I got a perfect score in Entrepreneurship! 40/40. Yihaa!! Haha. =D History.. I didn't but at least one of the highest too. 57/60. Along with the Mar sisters. Yey! Nancy and Tracy!! Hello! Wahehe. =D

I already got the next layout finished but then I didn't get to upload it. And I'm still uploading songs for the playlist. LoL. =D

Thanks so much for those people who tagged and commented. Sorry if I don't get to return the comments or tag you. Surie surie surie. =D

I'm facing 2 weeks of non-stop examination and deadlines to meet. So I gotta get going. Yay, time flies by real fast. It's already August! Oohh, I gotta speak Tagalog. Haha. It's Buwan ng Wika. Nyahaha. Then the next month.. it's already September. Ber days! 4 months to go 'til December. Haha. Gasss.

O zigeee. Vavoo. Ayus ayusin nyo buhay nyo! *haha*

No comments: