Monday, August 08, 2005

New layout po. Watchuuteenk? =)

This isn't really a post cuz this one's going to be a short and meaningless one. The real post will follow soon. After the Periodical exams which are taking place on August 10th, 11th and 12th. So, wish me luck. Especially on August 12th. Why? Our exam on Friday is Chemistry and Math. Yardddurrr. Oh btw, my score in Chem is alright. At least I passed. The passing score is 30 and my score is 30/60. Lol. =p In math, I got 44/50. Someone got 49/50. So I guess it was easy. Yeah, math is easy. I guess. Hehe. Hey, I'm not bragging ha. Baka naman isipin nyo mayabang ako. :( Hehehe.

I didn't get to watch the OC kanina! =( Grrrr. I always forget!!! O well. By the way, the real post was actually written so I'm just going to copy it. I was studying then when I just felt to write my thoughts. And I'm going to post too my speech on our Speech Exam last Thursday. =)

Okay guys, leyterrr. Tc. Vavooo.

No comments: