Sunday, August 28, 2005

Hey.. I haven't blogged for a while. I haven't been online for one week I think. Tinatamad na ko. Hehe. But anyway, I found the time today so ayun. We're supposed to have our cheering practice today(yes, on a Sunday) but I didn't go 'cause we're going somewhere else and my dad just got home from Davao earlier. My whole body hurts! :[ My gassss. Realleeh. You know why I don't go online anymore these days? 'Cause I always get home at 6:30pm or 7pm from cheering practices and I'm tired syempre dba. Yet I still have to do homeworks then watch T.V. (haha. Kapuso prehh =D) then izleeff. So ayun, d nako nakakapag-onlaynn. Salamat sa mga nagcomment and nagvisit. I'll get back lateerr. And I'll change my layout too. I already made like 3 layouts but I'm lazeeh to code them. So ayowwn. Di na 'ko nakakapagbloghop. tsk.

Anyway, our Card Day is on Sept. 2.. :o What would my rank be? omigass. =o Haayyy. Sa Wednesday ang cheering competition namin, at the same time opening of SportsFest. So, there. Sana maging okay ang performance namin. Sana I won't mess up doing the head ishtand. Asteeg kaya non. May part dun na magbbreakdance kami. Yung iba Baby Freeze, yung ibang hindi magawa yun, naka-half split. Then AJ and me will do the headstand. Magkabilaan kami, nakakabit yung dalawang paa namin tapos may maghahawak. Hehehe. May picture kami nun e, I'll post it kapag naupload ko na.

Zigeee, yown muna. Update lang. Kwento kwento. =D Hihi.

No comments: