Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Ang hindi maganda, pangit.
--
Sana matapos na ang bukas. Because tomorrow I have a report in History about Dark Middle Ages and German Barbarian Invasions. I hope it goes well. We will also pass our project in English which is the book report. I made a book report about Tuesdays with Morrie. I REALLY REALLY hope that I will finish this book report and my history report. It's really important. These past days had been driving me nuts. I mean, I don't know what to do first. At least our Math Summative Test is already finished -- just this afternoon.

Chemistry. =( We had a quiz yesterday and sadly, most of us failed. Including me! I was like, "How come?" I followed the trends .. the Atomic Radius which is from top to bottom is increasing and left to right is decreasing and etc. I got 8 over 20! =( I'm really low in Chemistry and I want my grades to be higher so I promised myself to study harder this quarter but.. Chemistry isn't cooperating with me. =( But o well, maybe I need to exert much much more effort than this efforts I have been exerting.

Okay, so I am nearly finished with my book report. The only thing I need to do is the summary. O goshhh, I hope I finish this by 7. Really! I need to do my history report!
Just wish me luck.. =)

I hope I don't give up. No I won't give up yet. I have a lot to do. Things I need to do and things I want to do. And I hope I won't get tired of studying. I'm beginning to become lazy these days. I don't want that to happen.
I'll lift my head and try not to be scared of the things that could go wrong along the way.

I know I'll get by with a smile. I can't win at everything but I can try.No one ever said that there's an easy way. You can never be to happy in this life. I'll get by with a little prayer and a song.

I don't know what to do
My mind is in confusion
My heart's wounded
All I do is pick a piece of paper and write.

Write my sadness.
People might think I'm happy
But deep inside me
Is a soul that's wanting to escape these feelings

It feels like shit.
I am not happy.
I want to cry.

When tears fall,
This would make my poem fade away
Never be read as the ink scatters.

I want to know what can fill up this emptiness I feel inside.

No comments: