Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Is it really like this? Is it really normal for a teenager like me to be confused about herself? It's like so many questions are running in my mind. I know I don't have to bother about how other people think about me. But I can't help to think of it. What kind of friend am I? What kind of blogger am I? What do my readers think of my posts? What my friends think of me.. What's with him/her that people just love/like him/her? Just some questions about myself. I'm proud of myself.. being me. But there are times that I can't help to be insecure or confused. I may not admit it with myself but yeah, I now admit it. I know it's wrong but ... you know. So I try not to think about it a lot and just move with my own ways. Just me.

..I find it weird sometimes when I laugh with my friends, I'm having fun then suddenly I feel like I want to be alone or just be quiet for a while. Then I'll go emo. Ayy nakow. Sometimes I prefer to be alone 'cause in that way, I think I think of things -- in my life, my surroundings, whatevers -- closely. And sometimes, I would feel like crying.. I would feel this pain in my heart that I don't know where it comes from or what thing that would make my heart feel this pain. As what I have said in my previous previous post... Even if I have things that I will be thankful enough to Jesus, even if I am lucky enough to have this kind of life in times like these[what's happening with our country and outside.. crisis and other stuff], I have great people around me, I have my friends who I know will always be there for me.. that are great., I still feel empty. I don't know why but I still have this emptiness in me that I want to find what would make it complete.

What should I do?.....

edit
JOKE TIME: [haha] It's like Hope's trademark. Haha. We laugh even at the corniest jokes but well, it's fun. =P I'll share some...

Anong tagalog ng aspect?

... Yun yung pinatutusok sa ice. =p
NYAHAHA. Gets???

Eto pa:

Anong sinabi ng panda sa photographer?

... Wag po black and white ha.
Gets? :p

More jokes next time. I forgot the others. The aspect joke was just asked kanina sa classroom. And the Panda Joke was asked during one of my classmates' play. Commercial daw. Haha. =p

/edit

No comments: