Friday, June 20, 2008

Edward&Bella.


IF BELLA&EDWARD WON'T BE TOGETHER...........

UGH. I HATE.

So I'm in Team Edward, then.

O.C.D(Obsessive Cullen Disorder)!!! :)) In Eclipse, I just realized how so very understanding and patient Edward really is. Even more than Bella deserves. I was like, WOW. Speechless. Wtf can you ever find someone as that as Edward in this world? Too bad, Edward isn't real. :))

I hate that Bella asked Jacob to kiss her. BAH. I HATED BELLA FOR THAT. Stupeeeed. Shet. Shet. Now I get what my brother's girlfriend said about after reading Eclipse, I'll have doubts. Yeah, it wasn't the same anymore between Edward&Bella.

Jacob isn't that bad though. But maybe if I were Bella, I can't see Jacob as more than a friend. That sucks but that's the way it is. Edward is more boyfriend material. :)) I can't blame her though cos Edward left her once-- her darkest times-- and Jacob was there to be her personal sun. Of course, if I were in Bella's place too, I'd probably fall for Jacob too. But then again... it's foolish to tell someone you love him when you know you love another someone more. It's not fair. And it sucks to choose between two people you want to have but of course, of courseeeee, you really have to choose. I honestly believe you cannot possibly love two people at once. I mean, you cannot possibly be in love with two people at the same time. It's... it will be heartbreaking. Again, it won't be fair. The people involved will just get hurt in the process. Ugh.

But anyway still, AT LEAST BELLA CHOSE WISELY. Or that's what I'd like to think, cos choosing Edward is wiser and better. :))))))) She made a right decision I guess, considering who she can't really live without. Bella cannot live without Edward. Bella cannot bear to be without Edward. Edward makes her happy. Even if Jacob is her personal sun, even if she loves Jacob, it's not enough.. it's never enough to make her choose Jacob and leave Edward. She was miserable and in pain after she talked to Jacob about things. But she knows a pain more painful than that --- the pain she felt when Edward left her.

And so.. SHE CHOSE EDWARDDDD.

Is this happily ever after now? Well...

Imma have to wait for Breaking Dawn. Demmittttt, I hope their wedding will push through! BAH. And I wanna see Bella as a vampire. :)) But I dunno, I have a feeling they will still need to overcome some things -- danger and all the unexpected circumstances that may happen. So I still ahve doubts about their wedding and Bella being a vampire. I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT!

Bah August 4! The book release here is on August 4. So while waiting.... I'm just gonna re-read the books over and over and over. :))

Addicted much?
Oh yes.

I like Twilight best. New Moon was heartbreaking. Eclipse was... better than New Moon. I can't find a way to describe it though.
And I swear I cried while reading New Moon :)) That's how heartbreaking it is. Oh well.

It[Twilight] is exactly my brand of heroin.
I'm such a sucker for happy ever afters. :))

--

Been here for the longggesttt time. Lol. I'm lazy updating my blog blogggg. I mostly update in my MySpace blog cos noone ever reads it. I don't even blog in my Multiply much.

Anyway, nothing much interesting has happened to me for the past weeks. Except for.. reading Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Surely, Forks became my world during those times. Even after I put down the book, all I think about is Edward&Bella, and their story and the scenes. Haha. I know I'm late with all the hype but BS, who cares?! If you're a Twilighter, well, I'm a Twilighter too. That doesn't make us much different from each other, right? :p :))

Uhm. I don't have much to say. If I continue typing, I'd probably blab more about Twilight. Twilight. and more Twilight. Anyway, I can't wait for Breaking Dawn and the movie. BAH, why why why January 9? That's BS. Anyways, while waiting, I'm just going to keep myself busy by reading the books over and over again. And browse the internet about Twilight-related stuffs. Like this..



So. That would be all.

AND OH,

CALL ME BELLA.

=)) Haha!
It's not much far from my name. Charlene Belle. BELLA. See? Uhuh. :))

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things kind of make sense to me now..

If Jacob is Bella's personal sun,
then (yeah..) Edward is her midnight sun.

Is there such a thing as Midnight sun? Hahaha.

Jacob Black made NM boring, that's my fixed opinion on it. Boring werewolf. :|

Ow, I thought they're going to marry on Eclipse na? I suppose it's too early for that kasi kung yan yung mangyayari sa Eclipse, then what's the use of a 4th book pa, right?

I sorta oppose to Bella desire and decision of turning to a (and wanting to be a) vampire. *gulp* That kind of scene reminds me of the 'ending' sa Queen of the Damned. Naawa ako doon sa naiwan na human relative na 'lover' ni Lestat kasi.. in Bella's case, it would be Charlie she'll be leaving when 'the day' comes. And he still doesn't have an idea of what's going on.. course I could be wrong kasi I haven't read Eclipse. :P

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Almost the same lang tayo ng post! =)) Same self realization; WE BOTH HATE JACOB BLACK!! A.k.a the MONGREL. LOL.

Bella & Edward FOREVER!

I don't blame Bella & Jacob anymore for doing that. Instincts na lang nila siguro yun. Of course, they can't help it. Andun na eh. Take it or Leave it. No choice, ika nga. =)))) Oh well well.

Anna's right; Edward's her Midnight Sun! YEAH! Haha.

Can't wait till Breaking Dawn amfft. Ang gagago ng mga EPIPHANY natin kagabi, uber excited eh noh? Haha. Though, possibly any of those might happen. But not until we actually read. ANTAGAL PAAAAA!

Mauuna pa si Chunchun dun! T____T

Anonymous said...

ANNA: Yes, Edward's her Midnight Sun! OMGIRWQIOHRIADN, I can't wait for that book. It's on Edward's perspective :))

I agree with you on that, Jacob made NM boring! :]]] Although if not for him, Bella won't be.. alam mo yun, better. She'll probably be a zombie all through out the book. Maybe? Dontyouthink? Haha :]]

They're not going to marry on Eclipse, they're just engaged. Sa Breaking Dawn pa. :]] But I'm so scared about Breaking Dawn.. Last night, Cerisse and I were talking about our EPIPHANIES :]] The worst that can really happen is Edward&Bella not being together for eternity! AGH. :(((( But oh well, we just have to wait for the 4th book. Tagal pa! :[ I want Bella to become a vampire though, para together forever sila ni Edward. Atsaka if she won't be a vampire, the Volturi will come after her dba? :]]] Lol, haba nito =))

CERISSE: Yes! The mongrel! Hahaha! I liked Jacob sa New Moon. I like his old sweet and caring self. Pero the jerky one, that I don't like. Pero I think it's what a guy would do dba? I mean especially if he really loves the girl, he'll try and try even if he knows the chances are very low. Human nature na rin siguro. And I think the point of Jacob is to let Bella know the consequences of her being a vampire. SM gave her character a choice: Jacob(life, family, children, etc.) or Edward. I think it just says a lot about her love for Edward. She can choose a better life; she can build a family with Jacob and have children with him(yung imagination niya sa book with them together and their kids running around the reservation dba), but she chose Edward even if it would take her life away and that just proves how much she loves Edward. And how true their love is. WAHAHA. EPIPHANY! :))

GAH. NAKAKAALIW YUNG CHAPTER 1! Yung reaction ni Charlie =))))) Tae astig yung kotse :)) Pero natatakot ako sa PREFACE :[ Huhu. We're just going to have to wait until August 4! Ohnoeees!

ANG HABA NITO. :)) Nagkaron kasi ng epiphany e haha!

Anonymous said...

everyone seems to hate jacob. oh well. sakin nalang sya! :))

Anonymous said...

Chel: Haha, I liked him nung New Moon. Pero nung Eclipse hindi na masyado. :))