Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Open up your eyes and see like me.

Helloooooooo.

I just wanted to blog before I really really start on the things I need to do AKA school work. :))

So, as you can see on the right side of my blog, I've added a playlist. I just signed up for an account on Last.fm. :] I just wanted to put music here, or in any of my pages. I've got a lot of them. Facebook, Multiply, Myspace, Friendster, ADLSU, and all that. I've got Twitter and Plurk. :)) And oh, Plurkkkk is addicting. I think. :)) I've got Jason Mraz, Marie Digby, Faber Drive, Coldplay, Boys like Girls, Sara Bareilles, and Taylor Swift on my playlist. :] ♥ I know it's a lot but... I love the songs! :))

Last night, I've been surfing the net for... uh, everything about Twilight. :)) Addict much? Yes yes. I know. I'm Twilight obsessed, and proud of it. :)) I've watched videos, stole icons and avatars(lol), wallpapers and all that. I've made my own avatars as well. I know I should have been doing my school works but I wasn't. So, I was stupid about not using my free time well. It was a long weekend(4 days of no school), and I haven't done a single thing for school. I know, my fault. But anyway, after all these, I'm going to do school works.



So yeah. :] I hafta go. I should be doing what I need to do! Kk. Byyyyyyyeeeee.

4 comments:

xty said...

Wow new layout. Parang I want to change mine na rin. :)

I have the Twilight books na pero I'm still thinking if I'll start reading them kasi baka maadict ako. HAHAHA.

You made those avatars? Galing! :)

Anonymous said...

switched to xml ahh. hehe,.
well i switched back to html.
the old one. hehe,
anu un plurk na yan?
like fs bah??
hehe.
btw, you're tagged. :D

Anonymous said...

Twilight nanaman! Joke. :P
Siguro pag mga December na masasawa na kayo ni Cerisse kasi search kayo ng search sa Twilight, lol.

Woiii, I love that So Eager For Eternal Damnation icon of yours! Pa-steal niyan ha?? :D

CHArlene said...

@Xty: You'll surely get addicted to it once you read it! :)) Yeah, I did thanks. :)

@Mhaye: Plurk? No, it's not like Friendster. It's more of like Twitter combined with YM. :))

@Anna: Haha. Yeah, don't worry my recent post isn't about Twilight. Maybe there's a little part about Breaking Dawn on it. :)) Haha, yeah sure steal. :D