Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm way too cool for you, boy.

Yey okay so I'm blogging again. My body hurts, not so much but still it hurts. Haha. Prolly from the practice last Sunday but it's all good. It's fun anyway.

So every Sunday I go to Celebrity for Myca's cotillion practice for her debut on the 25th. And every Sunday I see my HS friends and hang out with them. It's all cooool. Last Sunday, I thought I was late already cos the practice is supposed to be at 2pm. I came 2:30 but when I got there, they weren't there in the usual practice spot yet. I called Nancy and she said she's still at their house. Haha. So when I went back downstairs, I saw Ryan coming from a cab. Then we went to the eating area near the pool and yesss they were there. Myca wasn't there yet though, only the choreographers, the organizer and Eins and Kevin. So they told us to order food while waiting. This is what I like eh, free food everytime. Haha. I ordered spaghettiiii cos I noticed I kept ordering fetuccine carbonarra everytime so for a change naman. :]]

Then the others came already and by maybe 3 or 3:30 we were all complete. I didn't get to practice much with the cotillion group cos we started practicing the hiphop dance already! I wasn't expecting that! Haha. And we were only 6 in the group! I thought we'd be more than that! Gah. 3 guys and 3 girls. I kind of get conscious cos I'm with Myca and Nancy, and they're both great dancers! But meee? ME??? No no no. No wayy. But it was a lot of funnn though. Just like Myca said, "Parang dati lang.." True enough. Hehe. I missed dancing with them. My brother did the mix for our dance so he got paid for it :]] May pera nanaman ang loko, haha. The songs are Shake your pompom, Candyman, Move shake drop, The potion, Superhuman, Bounce and I think they're adding one more song which is Feedback. Yeah, the songs left for steps are superhuman bounce and feedback. Few to gooo! :] I love it! :D I just hated my 3/4 pants that time cos it was loose! Argh. So anyways, I loved the steps for Move, shake, drop most! Haha. Candyman's was so cute. :]]

Click here(tumblr) or here(imeem) to hear the remix ;) Made by my brobroooo. :)

After, we had a break then went to practice cotillion like twice or thrice. Then went back to hiphop to finish some of the choreography. I was kind of losing energy that time so I was kind of not myself and I kept on forgetting the steps. Haha. And thennnn, we went to eat downstairs. We were usually eating in the eating area near the pool but that time, we went inside the restaurant. We had it all by ourselves. Haha. May videoke pa. Ate Mai(Myca's organizer) told us that everyone should sing! BUT NOOOO, YOU CANNOT EVER MAKE ME SING IN PUBLIC. Hahaha! Luckily, my brother fetched me before the mic went to me. It was a lot of fun! Myca's sisters were soooo makulit. But very sweet and cute. Hehe.

I'm looking forward again next Sunday. It's our last practice before Myca's debut so yeah. On the 24th though, we'll practice on Diamond Hotel already for polishing and stuff. Then, we're going to stay there for the night already since the one who will make us up is the same one who will do Myca's I think. I already had my dress fitted last Saturday(which was a super long but fun dayyyy with my brother and his gf) since I can't make it yesterday and come with them. It's not finished yet and there are a few adjustments with the length and the back corset.

And oh, did I tell youuuuu guysss!!! Since it's going to be a 'fashion show' kind of theme, there's a ramp where models you know, strut their stuff. Haha. Last Sunday, I asked Myca who the models will be and she said, "Kayo." I was like, "WHATTTT?!?!" WALANGHIYAAAA!!! =)) Didn't expect that wth! She told me before that those who wants to model will be the ones who will be in the fashion show. And now, it's going to be ussss? Ohcmonnnn. :)) Shy meeeee. :| This is going to be challenging. And I bet, fun? Haha.

So yeah. I just thought of blogging these fun stuff. ;) I'll go nowww I have to be at school earlier than usual later since I have to pass my COMGRAP project 01 hybrids. WOULD YOU BELIEVE I OVERSLEPT YESTERDAY?!?!?!?! I wasn't able to go to my first classss! GAH I HATE IT. I wasn't myself when I woke up and it was already 12:30! Ohdude, srsly! I was panicking! LOL. But fortunately my prof allowed us to submit the hybrids until tomorrow from 8-11am. So I have to be there before 11am!

Byebyeeee.

2 comments:

MERiE said...

Aaaw I miss such practices! And bonding with HS friends. I wanna dance too! lol

and the ramp/modeling.. i could say you're still blessed to have the opportunity. :D Ako one of my dreams is yeah to walk along a ramp showcasing something I designed or by someone who's famous. Just even half a minute walking.. just a dream but who knows? hahaha!

kim said...

cha! weeee! i haven't been here for a very long time already! weee! i'm so glad to finally update and be back to the bloggoworld! i've missed your uber fun and cool posts! i definitely had a hard time in coping up with college but i'm ok na with it. chech my blog, i updated and changed my theme. let's keep each other posted. :D