Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What is what.

Hohow! So I've been up to a LOT of things these past few days and well, I've only finished quite a few needed to be done. Damn I hate procastinating. But I still do it anyway. :( Sigh. But oh well.

Aside from school, the net's been keeping me busy.. as always. Surprise surprise! But my friends and I are playing this game since last week and we've been really addicted to it. Lol. Next thing I know, most of my blockmates have their accounts already and they've been dueling a lot. Haha.
Yeah we all need a break from school. We're getting tired of the whole thing from time to time.
:o Okay so maybe most of the time. Lol. I just want summer break already!!!! Just 5 more weeks and we're free to go! I can't believe we'll be college juniors next term already. :o K so back to my 'story'..


It's JamLegend woot. Lol. Playing Canon Rock, haha. Love that song ♥!

And then there's..

TUMBLR! ♥♥♥
I update there everyday. Heh. Mostly from reblogging or well it depends.

Also, there's Facebook, Plurk, and all the countless accounts I have online. =]]

But of course there's still school. School always takes most of my time. I actually lack sleep as in big time. But there's just so much more to do.

Like this newsletter I finished today cos it's due just until 7pm so I didn't go to my 2nd class. Actually all my friends and I didn't. Cos if we did go to class which will end at 6pm, we won't get to pass this project which may cause us to fail and we don't want that. I don't want to faillll, I've never failed any of my subjects ever. So yeah, I did the two remaining newsletter designs in like 2 hours. I rushed the last one, so yes 2 hours wasn't enough. I actually got to send the email 5 minutes late cos our freakin' internet was so slow and it still is until now.



Our internet's running around 32.5 kb/sec right now btw. -_- I'm downloading my files from Photography class my friend uploaded in Mediafire cos she has them. Photography class last Tuesday was awesome. Lol. We got to shoot using redhead, kinoflo and the flash light, the one with the white umbrella thing. Lol. Later I'll update this when my download completes. We felt like we're paparazzis and celebrities too! Haha. We all got to "model" for the shots. Really fun. We finished shooting it all at school cos it will be too much hassle if we borrow the lights on another day cos we need to have a studio room reserved for that as well. Eh the lights were set up already so we did it on the same day. We were required to get 8 shots for each kind of light. We all just need to shoot the available and daylight lights. :D

[edit]
Cerisse: shot by Me

CJ: shot by me

ME [lol]: shot by Cerisse

Cj, Cerisse and I: Shot by Camae

Carlo and JR [they're not in our class but they're there so we asked them to model lol]: shot by me
JR : shot by me

CJ and JR [or CJRawr :p]

CJ profile shot

Cerisse

Us during the shoot :D

For more photos, click here.

[/edit]

At times school's not so bad cos it's really fun and I love what I do. But there are just days like Wednesdays that I don't like. Most likely cos of the subjects. So I hate Wednesdays. :))

Mannn, 4 more weeks! Technically it's 4 weeks cos we have no class during Holy Week and that's like 3 days plus another holiday which makes it almost a whole school week. And it's finals after that! Wee. I'm just looking forward to summer this year cos it'll be my last summer ever in college. Summer next year will be spent OJT-ing. :o

Gah I've been blabbing a lot about school. Lol. I miss playing PhaseRO. I miss reading books. I miss watching television. I miss watching Gossip Girl. :[ I'll catch up on those on my free time, which most likely be on summer.

Speaking of summer, I'll be busy as well because I will be planning and organizing my 18th birthday celebration. :o I can't believe I'll be turning 18 already. I don't look 18!!! I look like a kid in high school. Haha.

Anyways, that's it. Another long blog entry from me. :o

P.S. Changed my chatbox. Cbox was messing up with the whole 'open in new window' thing so switched to Shoutmix. :)

P.P.S. OH BTW! :D Just checked my mail! :D And LOOK! Hehe.

No comments: