Saturday, February 26, 2011

Summer is almost almost here

Ok not really, but it’s already March this coming week!! I just realized the other night!

Last Monday we were at the office and our team leader told us that the group will be going to Bohol instead of Boracay this Holy Week. They just got back from Bohol, Cebu and a lot of other places last week. And now just this Wednesday they went to Cebu and Bohol once again! Haha!


So why Bohol instead of Boracay? Boracay Holy Week is tooo crowded, for sure! But they went to this island in Bohol called Paradise Island(lol I keep on recalling Paradise in Davao).


And they saw Nemo!!!


So, the only catch is we’re gonna pay for the airfare! But everything, the accommodation and all are all paid for. And he said that Zest Air have these promos. And I just saw yesterday on their Facebook fan page that they have a Pay Day Zale!



I posted that on our Facebook group and also on our Family Clan group, because we will be having a reunion this December in Davao.

This year is awesome! I hope there are no schedule conflicts for the planned Bohol trip. (Cerisse & Kevin, you wanna comeee? Haha, let’s!)

Anyway, my domain is still down. I made a temporary transfer for the other sites I handle. It’s final, I’m switching hosts. Hayy, I wasn’t able to make a backup of the Wordpress sites. :| I guess I’m doing it all over again. But when my site is back up online I’m thinking of holding a contest. Thinking if I’m going to hold it in Tumblr or just my domain or wherever. Haha :) Anyway, I have other things to do so I decided to just finish all of it and stay at home. Later! :D

No comments: