Wednesday, February 09, 2011

You never really know

Funny how you read old blog posts of 3 years ago and 3 years later, everything just changed like bam! Something you were just wishing for, but a year later it's all reality.

Happens all the time to me.

3 years ago I was-- worried about everything; messed up; didn't know what to do; unhappiness more than happiness; and all those things. A year later than that, everything was just all bam! Coming neatly and put into place. A year later than that again, everything was all I ever asked for 3 years ago.

There were things that I planned but didn't push through. There were things I imagined of what I should be doing but it's not what I did and what I'm doing. There were things I never even thought would happen but happened. Things just came and went differently, but I couldn't have been more thankful that it did.

Life surprises me all the time. You never really know where life could/would take you. :]

Whatever your plans are, God always has better plans.

God creates the most unexpected, surprising, and beautiful stories out of our lives. Everything is in His time.

No comments: