Monday, March 06, 2006

So Sick. =c

Pakkkk! Bwiset. @#$%! Bakit ang sakit-sakit ng nararamdaman ko ngayon? Puttttteekk. It's not supposed to be this way. It's not supposed to feel this way. Shhhhhhheettt. Naiinis na ako. Sana bakasyon na talaga. I so so hope that it's already vacation time. =c Matapos lang ang week na 'to. Ayos na rin. At least, less worries. Less things to think about. At least worth it yung worries for this week kasi for school yan e. Grades. Pero yung isang bagay na lagi kong iniisip? It's not even worth it. And I can't figure out why I can't get out of my fckkeenn system. Actually, it's not an it. You know what I mean. =) Bakit pa kasi e... bakit paaaa. I hate this. I hope I really really soooo hope that I can get this thought out of my system even just for this week. For the moment. Or even, maka-move na. I'll dare myself to move. I should dare myself to move.

Maganda yung may mga ginagawa ka para di mo yun maiisip. Pero when you're done doing some thing, the pain is back. The feeling is back. Parang after you've been in your own world doing your own thing, you come back to reality. Masakit nanaman. Tangna. I so so hate this.

Sorry po sa mga words. Sobrang... alam nyo yun. =c Sakit-sakit. Like you want to escape. Sheyttt. Pero life has to go on. In time rin... sana. Ugggggggghhhhh! Bwisseet.

so sick of love songs, so tired of tears. so tired of wishing you were still here..

No comments: