Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I wanna be superhuman.

So I have downloaded the latest version of Firefox and along with it, downloaded lots of add-ons and themes compatible with the new version. This is why I actually love Firefox, for its add-ons. It makes life so much easier for me. Ha ha. I can have everything I have online like IMs, emails, social networking sites, etc., in just this browser. I have Foxclocks too so I know what time it is where ever in the world. Cool yeah? :D It's just boo though cos the Multiply and MySpace toolbar won't work for the latest version. I hope they update soon. I have the Facebook Toolbar though, at least. Then I won't be lazy opening my Facebook account now. I also downloaded the Gmail notifier, Yoono, CTRL-Tab, Save Session, and others I can't remember anymore. :]] I'm loving my themes. Right now, my browser is color light green. Ha ha. :]]

Anyways. School has been taking much of my time lately, as it always does actually. I actually don't like this term very much cos this term had me really scared like crazy. Every single freakin' day I think I'm going to have a heart attack just thinking or imagining of what will happen during the day. It's actually mostly because of ORALCOM. It really catches me off guard. I hate not being able to prepare myself beforehand with things that's out of my comfort zone. It's okay going out of that comfort zone if and only if I am prepared. If not, well, my heart has probably--if it can-- ripped out of my chest already. Yeah.

Aside from all those scary things(for me at least), life's been going well. Since my family, friends and I went to MOA(that place on the bayside, forgot the name) to celebrate my cousin's birthday. I don't know, it just had me come back to my rightful place. It made me happier and brighter, at least. And that's good yeah? :D

So these days has been the most scariest rides of my life. For one, well I really don't know. Mmm.. next is because finals is nearing and that means dozens of projects all piled up for deadlines. I think I have mentioned that on my previous post. It just keeps getting worse everyday the deadline comes close. Ohwell. I just want this term to end. Until that day comes, I'm just going to have to hold my breath and continue living this shit. I'm not the one who easily gives up but I actually thought of already giving up things like school responsibilities, like I don't wanna do them anymore. Good thing I still have this positive side in me which actually saved me from giving in to being physically and emotionally weak. I could have had an emotional breakdown! But some things just keep me going and strong. I have to.

As you can see, this blog has been my medium for putting my repressed emotions. So my blog posts will kind of contain these rants until the term ends. You'll have to bear with me on that. ;)

I've finished reading Breaking Dawn as well, last Sunday. It's been hard reading it with me left hanging on what will happen next 'cause I have to do my more prioritized things to-do. But yeah, I loved it. Not as much as I loved Twilight and the other books in the series though. But it's all good. I am happy and satisfied with how it ended. Some people didn't like it and yeah probably because of the too perfect ending. I think it would have been much better if there was a fight. I was really hoping there would be a fight but I was left disappointed. But oh wells, it's okay, I'm a sucker for happy endings anyway. ;) I'm re-reading Twilight again on my free time. My brother's reading it as well but he's so slow. Ha ha. :]]

Went to SM Fairview today to buy a dress for my HS classmate's debut on Saturday. I thought I'm going to have a facial treatment but they won't allow it since I guess they don't think the scars from all that pricking will wear off on Saturday so I just had a cleaning instead. I loveeedd it! Lmao, I love every thing that causes me to relax these days. It feels good having that kind of pampering amidst all the stress. It's been hard a gold or silver dress cos that's what it says on the invitation! Come in gold or silver. Wth. Ha ha :]]

I think this one's pretty long now. ARGH. I'm not planning to write a post at all today! :]] Have to go. Kbye :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I more like IE than FF. ;)