Saturday, August 30, 2008

Term break!

Okay. I dreamt today. It's rare that I actually remember what my dreams are that I think I never dream at all. Today, I had a lot of dreams.

First, my mom and I went out. Probably in a mall, I don't know what mall though. We went inside some kind of store or some place to hang out and I was just sitting there and there were like less than 10 people in there, including us. And they were speaking to each other. Then when the store's about to close, most of them went out already but my mom and I were still there with the store owner. And my mom was talking about me looking younger than 17. And it's weird cos I have full bangs in that dream, LMAO. Then the owner was kind of agreeing to what my mom said. Then my mom told her, "So hindi sila pwede nung lalake kanina? Yung katabi ko na 18-year-old?" I was like, WTF??!?! ROFLMAO!!!! That's not likely to happen in real life. HAHAHA. I actually noticed the guy my mom was talking about. And I thought, "Uy gwapo. Pero.." HAHAHHA. Then I just laughed and said, "ANO?!" Then there were more scenes but it's not that significant. Haha.

Second, I think it's the continuation of that dream. Only that, I was with Cerisse. Apparently, she was there with us too and I don't know why. Haha. We were talking and hanging out and she knows some guy there in the earlier setting of my dream. Apparently, the one beside the guy my mom was talking about. I think, as far as I could remember. Haha.

Third, this was entirely different. I dreamt of a friend. This time, we saw each other already. And they just arrived from the airport and went straight to eat. So it was a surprise that we were both there in the same restaurant. Weird cos his brother and him were with a dog, a shitzu(sp? haha) maybe. And I think they were looking for their table. I saw him roaming around before that but wasn't really sure if it was him. Then we were about to leave, or oh yea, we[the girls] were going to the restroom. Then they were walking near our table and BAM! We noticed each other and we both said together, "UY!" =)) Then the conversation went like this:


Me: Kelan ka pa nandito?
Siya: Kakarating lang namin.
Me: O? Hanggang kelan kayo?
Siya: Sa 30.
Me: September?
Siya: *nods*
Me: Ah.
*silence*


=)) And he was just looking at me and smiling and looking surprised. While I didn't know what to say or do and I got conscious and HAHAHHA, said "Sige una na ko. Alis na kami eh." Then there. LMAO =)) Then I think we got on MSN then asked numbers and said we should hang out and such. GAH. Just when... oh well.

Anyway, it's term break for me now! I'm still going to school on Monday to claim my course cards. I'd probably be there the whole day. My BASICOM prof emailed me and told me, along with Tring and Kevin, that she got our grades adjusted. My final grade was 1.5, I don't know what it is now. *crosses fingers* My HARTDS1(History of Art and Design) and DESPRIN(Principles of Design) grade was both 3.5. *dancing banana* I'm praying for my PHILIEN grade now. :| :| I hope I passss! At least all I'm worrying about now are my grades. No more stress from school work deadlines. But, I still have a lot to do in my term break.

I will update soon. Laterdaysss :D

6 comments:

TheHopelessOne said...

yeah ur frosh ^___^ ahhah! musta ang buhay mma. haha ok lang minorminor pa lang walang hassel haha.. nakoo' pamahal ng pamahal tlaga ---sa lab siguro. kasi halos sa mga computer rooms na kasi, ung cadvis(autocad) ung 3d--(maya) tas may photography pa ung mga ilaw..hahah!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll meet a lot of people? Hahaha! I have no idea what your dreams may mean. Mine is different. Abducted by aliens and vampires!

CHArlene said...

@iamisery: Frosh? Nooo. 2nd year na ako. Hahaha. Shocks di ko pa pala napapalitan yung sa sidebar ko! =)) Ay oo nga, siguro nga dahil sa lab. Tama kasi yung friend ko na may soundes, isang subject lang ang pinagkaiba namin, mas mahal tuition niya ng 6k+. :]]

@Kitsy: Hahaha. Well, your dreams are interesting. VAMPIRES! Hahaha. It'd be nice if it's the Cullens :))

Anonymous said...

Lol ang labo ng dream mo, but its nice that you got to remember them.. at least the significant parts of it. ;) Maybe it'll be helpful to you soon? :P

Waaaah yung grades! =((

Anonymous said...

LMAO. Taeng dreams yan!! Hahaha! Andun pa ako, kamusta naman! Hahaha!

Maybe, it'll come true?? LOL. Gwapo ba? Wooot. But since, nakwento mo na, baka hindi na. HAHAHA. JOKE. LOL

Anonymous said...

haha. kulet ng dream mu. ;))
btw,
i got new post. :D