Monday, August 25, 2008

Term's about to end in 5 days!


She followed my gaze and at the sight of it her silent tears began to flow again. She shook madly and I could tell she was trying to be strong in front of me.
Now more than ever I wanted to embrace her, but I couldn't. If I did, I was afraid I would never let her go.
-Signs of Woe, Chapter 11


My hell month is about to end this week. YEY! For the past few weeks I've mostly been stressing myself over deadlines and whatnots for school. Fortunately, I survived. Even if I lacked sleep, even if I almost gave up. I was awake for 36 hours last Thursday. BOOM. I didn't even feel sleepy the whole day, not until we waited for our HARTDS1(History of Art and Design) professor for course cards distribution.

Speaking of, I was really really scared for that subject 'cause our prof usually scares us about how half of his classes fail and all that. Well, I had one assignment I wasn't able to pass. And it's the one and only assignment he gave for the whole term. But.. I got a 3.5! *dancing banana* I didn't expect that. At all. And I'm just so grateful and thankful to God for everything! I always prayed to Him to give me strength to go on and to guide me and let me see the light. Yeah, I was that close to giving up. I could just slack off anytime I want to, that would make my life easier. But no, slacking means failing. I wouldn't want that.

So I'm done with most of my school works. There are only 2 left to do which is DESPRIN(Principles of Design) and BASICOM(Basic Computer). Actually, I'm supposed to be doing my DESPRIN finals right now. But I'm kind of taking my time. After posting this, I probably will go start doing my 'self-portrait'. I hope I won't mess it up :o

You might probably wonder what that Signs of Woe is, yeah? Well maybe not but just thought of sharing what it is. It's a novel, posted online, on MySpace. It's Twilight-inspired, so it's kind of close to the vampire thingy. ;) I'm still waiting for the chapter 12 to come up so I'm reading other online novels. I love to read and read a lot during my free time. On term break, I probably will watch a lot of DVDs and catch up with television and stuff. Term break's just one week although it won't be enough rest for me, at least there's time to rest than none at all, yes?

I'd better cut this off now, I can't think of anything to say already. I made a Tumblr account btw. And that's what made me post here in my real blog. Ginanahan, haha. ;p


Napanaginipan kong bumalik ka na, parang totoo. Ginigising ako ng tatay ko para kumain. Pero parang ayoko nang magising.
Mali ito.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished my DESPRIN self portrait.. I think I messed it up. Oh well. Off to make my 'paper' about it.. :)

The funny thing about your to-do list is.. that's the SAME subjects I'm working on 'last'. Lol. BASICOM PPT company presentation tapos yung DESPRIN self-portrait. Akala ko ako nalang yung nagsslack sa BASICOM. :)

Yeah slacking is bad, slacking is evil, slacking is going to the devil's side.. I swear! Hahaha. Omg what am I talking about? =)) Congrats sa 3.5, sana pumasa din ako sa HARTDS ko para classmates tayo next term. ;)

Almost everyone's getting a Tumblr account, hope you guys can manage ALL your blogs. ;)

Mimi said...

awww... iono anything about ur sbjects... but goodluck! u can do it! ive got history exam tomorrow and i havent start studying! imma flunk it! bahh. i dont i learned that much for history because of the teacher. :( ohwell good luck to us!:)

Anonymous said...

When I read that quote, parang gusto na ring basahin yun! HAHAHA. :)) Hanapin ko na lang sa Myspace mo. :))

Oooh. What about the last quote on the bottom? WOOT. :)