Wednesday, August 08, 2007

being fickle-minded?

Grabe, pano ako naging fickle-minded? I know myself as a person who.. well, isn't fickle-minded (at least not that much). But now, my mind keeps on changing either every day or every week about something. And it's making me more confused. Now I know why I'm confused. It's because I'm making the situation confusing. Ang labo ko talaga. :))

Oh well. I guess this confused thing will soon be over. I hope! And the feeling too. It's just a feeling. The feeling wasn't like before. Tapos, later on, babalik nanaman. Ano ba talaga? Grabe, i so don't know what to do.

It's raining.. it's cold. I feel sadness. But ironically, I know I'm happy. This is so BS.

God. I know you hear me. I've been praying for like.. since 2 weeks ago. So I found a solution and I stood firm on my decision. And now I'm back, praying to you. You know why I did that. And why those 2 weeks became useless. I don't know if I should do that again. Everytime there's something like this, I keep on doing that. Over and over. I've always asked for happiness. Well, I am already. But I'm the one who takes the 'happiness' away from me. Should I lie low? I know it won't really be a solution. I just keep on running away. You know why I'm scared. 'Cause if i do that, i'll be losing someone in the process. And later on, regret, to think that it's my fault why I lost that someone. I don't want that. So, now what? :/ Huhu. *sighs*

I don't make sense. Mas lalong napapalalim ang naiisip ko. Utak ko, sinasabing eto na lang. Tapos mamaya, mag-iisip naman na wag na lang. Hey mind, what's up there?

Escapism. Confused. Reality. I think my mind's going to explode now. Like at this very moment.

No comments: