Saturday, August 04, 2007

Hayyy.

O well. So, it's Friday and there are no classes for high school and college students. It's for the SK Registration thingy. Ayun.

My day went well. Super! It started happy. Hahaha. Why? Because of good friends making me laugh. :) Then I went to school to get my yearbook.

Sht. I never thought I could step foot at OLGM again. So when I did, grabe... it felt so sad. I imagined things though. Like.. pagpasok ko pa lang sa gate, akala ko parang naka-uniform ako ng OL. Pumapasok ako dun. Then, there were people sa canteen, tambay sa umbrellas. Naglalakad galing sa HS building. The usual stuff I see at school. Students na magulo and all. Kumakain. But step back into reality, there's nothing there. It's just the guards, the tall grasses (i bet hindi na sya pinutol since graduation), the trees, the rustling of the leaves... It's just OLGM.. plain & bare. A place that won't be the same again. If it's still open, it should have been a place where students go to learn.. where students fill in their memories, the good and the bad.. where students walk, run, and have fun around.. at the gym, classroom, hallways, canteen, Grace Park and anywhere.. where students greet their teachers when they meet them.. where those lower batches stayed and continue filling in memories of their Alma Mater. But they are nowhere to be found. No students, no teachers. It's sad being there.

It's just a memory relived once again. And we will never forget that place. A place where wonderful memories, dreams & aspirations were made, where camraderie was practiced, where treasured friends were bonded and where teachers made a difference.

In my 4 years of my life, it has been a part of me. 4 years may probably be somewhat short compared to others who were there all their lives. But in those 4 years, I learned to love my Alma Mater. In that institution, I learned so much. From boosting my confidence, having belief in myself, etc. And there, I met wonderful people. Friends, mentors, teachers.. they were the ones who made my stay there so worthwhile. They were the ones whom I created memories with.. memories that I will treasure forever. So, now I'm in college.. I miss them badly! Super iba pa rin talaga. But anyway, ganun talaga. I hope there would be another reunion and hopefully, mas madami kami! Hehe.

I miss everything about High School.

I felt sad leaving the school gates. Siguro yun yung last time na gagawin ko yun. But then, hopefully not. Sana makapasok pa ko ulit dun. With my HS friends naman. Hehe.

It would be a place that won't be forgotten. It may be different in 3 or 4 years from now, but it would still be the same place for us, Montessorians. It would still be OLGMSC in our minds. :)

So enough with the drama.

Wow, this day started well and ended well. So full of laughter. Those two friends made my day. Haha. :) Hey you both, thanks! Haha.
--
..i may be all alone tonight, but i believe in the magic that someone, is meant to sit beside me someday..

No comments: