Monday, August 27, 2007

Heppeh.

I am happy with my life right now. I am just so. And I am thankful for that. I'm so thankful to God for that. Things are getting better. And.. ayun. I just wanna stay this way for at least, a while. :)

My brother's(eldest) getting married on the 18th. :) HAPPY. EXCITED. KILIG. Hehehe. At long last!!! :D

It's stress week. I'd like to call it semi-hell week. Today's the start of the week before the Finals. Gosh, wish me luck. :) I hope I can do the things I'm supposed to do. And not do this muna. And not go online for hours when I'm supposed to be doing more important stuffs. LOL. :p

HAPPY HAPPY. :) Although stressed. :) Things are so going well. I just want to make my mind stable. And not have anything bothering it for the moment. I have lots to do. Okkkss. :)

^____________^

-

Blog post and title was changed due to decisions that I will make my blog publicly announced to everyone I know.

No comments: