Tuesday, January 01, 2008

010108.

Okay so it's already January 1, 2008.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Yay. It's New Year already. I always say, "Can you imagine how time flies by so fast?" LOL. I realize that but it just won't sink in to me. Sometimes I can't accept how time flies by reaaaaaaallyyyy fast! I mean, man, I'll be one year older this year! And I'll be legal the next year! It was like only yesterday or no maybe not, let's scratch that, it's too exaggerated. Haha! It was like only last month(still exaggerated but that's how really fast time is for me you know, like you can't waste any moment of it) when I was like 13 or 14 or a junior high school student or a graduating high school student or an incoming college freshman. Now, I will be on my 3rd term as a college freshman then be one year older then be a college sophomore! You know how fast that is?! LOL. *sighs*

Looking back, I wish I had embraced more of the times that can only happen once in a blue moon. But anyway, still looking back, 2007 was a great year for me. I have learned A LOT and I mean really A LOT of things that I will forever keep in mind as I continue my journey to life. It was full of sad and happy moments. Well, that's how life is right? If not, it would be way too boring. And I realize the more you get older and you expand your social network(parang friendster lang ah? lol), life gets more complicated. Still all of us would wish to go back to the times when life was simple and little things are just enough for us to be happy. But past is past, we should leave everything in the past and learn from it.

Just like 2007, we should leave every bad and even good things that had happened, learn from our mistakes, move on and just leave all those to our memories.

Anyway, I'm supposed to have a year-ender something for this blog but like what I said in my previous post, I have the tendency to start a thing then won't get to finish it because of laziness. Yeah, that's what happened. I'll try to finish it or somehow make it short so I can show it to you guys. Or maybe not. Lol.

Only 1 week to go before classes start! I still have a lot to do that I haven't started yet. Grr. I should change this this year. It's really bad for me, for my life, for my line of work and for everyone I leave hanging with all the projects needed to be done. Nge, parang school? Lol. My dad will kill me now if I won't be able to finish it this vacation. This one's soooo last last year. I gotta keep my promises.

Anyway, I will post about my 2007 next time if I get to finish it now.

BTW, Draft pala 'to. Ngayon ko lang mapo-post. Tinamad kasi ako e. Hehe.

No comments: