Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First day and loved ones.

So yeah, classes already started! We're now on our 3rd term and it's my first time being deblocked. I miss my block, DV6. I have different blockmates in every subject now but I have blockmates in one subject that are also my blockmates in other subjects. And even if I have 4 of my friends with me, still it's different when you really know the people in your class. It's like I'm starting college all over again. I guess I had a hard time letting go of my high school years. The first two terms are just like extension of my high school days. I got scared at first but in the long run, I got used to it. And it seems like it's hard to let go all over again. It's hard to adjust and accept change. But it's just the way it is. Maybe like what I felt then, got scared and in the long run, get used to this deblocking thing. My brother said being deblocked is nicer because you get to meet a lot of people. But I'm not that friendly! Lol. Maybe I am, but I'm a shy person. Haha. :p Anyway, damnit this kind of seemed dramatic! Hahaha. It's not supposed to be, okay? Haha.

Anyway, my first day was okay. I have P.E., which is Dance, as my first subject. It's okay. I just hope we reach the Modern Dance part which is hiphop or street dance. Nyahaha. I really really really miss dancing! Anyway, we have folk dances first. Grrr. T_T I thought I was done with that back in elementart with all the field demo thing. Hahaha. The next is ballroom which is okay too 'cause I got to dance waltz and swing back in high school for the prom. And my mom taught me cha-cha before 'cause I remember back then she was a ballroom dancer. Haha. We were dismissed earlier than our time so we spent our time in the study area. We found some of our DV6 blockmates there. We hanged out and it was really fun. Super laugh trip! We were really loud! I hope there's one subject that our classmates are mostly DV6 but I guess that's not going to happen for me or for us. T_T Although it happened to our other DV6 blockmates because there's this one subject that almost half of the class are DV6. Aghh. Super saya nila! I miss them. But anyway, it's okay. There's a next time! :p

Then we went to our Reconse class. I like this class. We had an activity about getting to know our blockmates by passing paper around and ah basta! Yun na yun. Haha. The class looks fun. After, we had our break. We were supposed to eat at Mcdo but there were a lot of people so we went to KFC instead. My 2 HS batchmates/3rd term classmates went with us and most of us are DV6. My blockmates know them especially my Harry-Potter-looking classmate. Haha. But I haven't introduced the other one to them except dun sa dalawa din naming kasama sa subjects.

After eating, Kevin(Harry Potter, lol), Camae and I went to the dorm of our batchmates just at the back of our school. I missed them! Especially Jhem! Super laugh trip din! I'm looking forward to another reunion this year. And most of my batchmates are turning 18 this year so most probably I'm going to see them often. :D

Then after we went to our COMSK2x class which I found boring because I was getting really sleepy. But the weird thing was my heartbeat was really fast even before the class started and I thought I was just tensed but it continued until the class ended. I don't know why. I don't get nervous with things like those. Kinakabahan lang ako pag may mangyayari na hindi ko alam or what. Basta, mahirap i-explain. Basta may feeling lang ako sa mga bagay bagay. Haha. So after that class, Business Math was next, in the same classroom. I like the class too. I don't know why but maybe because of the prof and the people. Then my brother texted me and said that I go out once our class ends because he's already outside waiting. Ang aga! Haha.

My brother and I were having fun while on the way to the office but I kind of slept a bit when we were near the office already. Tapos tinanong ni mommy si kuya kung anong oras niya susunduin si Ate Therese, girlfriend niya. Then she said that we should go home right after my bro picks Ate Therese from their office because she's going to say something to my dad because she can't say it to him on the phone. She can't have the courage to tell it to him on the phone. And my bro and I were like, "ano yun?"

See, my uncle, my dad's brother was in the hospital since ermm, I don't know when. Maybe December last year. He's not in good condition. He had a heart attack or something. And things were fine as New Year started because from what I know, he was brought back home or hmm, I'm not really sure. Pero alam ko naging okay naman kasi bumalik ng Davao yung pinsan ko na anak niya at wife ng pinsan ko. Then my uncle was brought back to the hospital and ayun, bumalik agad ulit sila. So they were all there. Yesterday, when we went to church for the Sunday mass, I even prayed for them. But I guess this was really going to happen and all of them there were already ready of what may happen because the doctor already said that my uncle isn't in good shape. So... my uncle passed away kaninang hapon. When my mom said that our uncle passed away, me and my bro were like, "ano?!" It's kind of shocking, sad and kind of hard to accept. Grabe. Then I asked my mom, "anong oras?" She said, "Sinabi sakin kaninang mga 3:30 pero siguro nangyari yun earlier." Then it made me think, sobrang kinakabahan ako ng walang rason since 2:30 until our class ended ng 3:30. I was like, "grabe." May times kasi na kinakabahan lang ako pag may mangyayari talaga na unexpected or di ko gusto or what.

The last time I saw him was when we went to Cotabato last September I think. We even stayed at their house. Just like what happened to my aunt. She died last year and before that, I last saw her when we went to General Santos and even stayed at their house. Lahat sila may mga last times ako with them tapos recent pa. Just even before they pass away. Even when my grandmother in my mother's side passed away, I didn't expect her to go that year, 2006. They even stayed here in Manila for how many months then as summer came, they went back to Cotabato para ayusin yung mga things para sa wedding ng uncle ko, the youngest in their family. She was even there in my first JS Prom. And just like that, bam! She passed away even before my uncle got married. It was sad really. People in our clan passed away for 3 consecutive years. 2006. 2007. 2008. T_T Sana lang hindi siya masundan agad next year. T_T

No comments: