Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fast and the furious again.

Oh myyyy gosh! Our internet connection speed is almost like back to the way it was before! Mabilis na siya ulitttt! Oh yeah. Thanks to my brother. I don't know how he did it but he kind of got into the canopy of other users. Hahaha. It's illegal I think, but our connection since December or late November of last year really suckkkkked! I mean big time! LOL. So what can we do? What should he do, dba? Haha. I asked my blockmates who uses the same connection as ours but their connection has no problem at all. I don't know what happened to ours. So thankfully, ayos na siya. Yeyyy! :D

So wala lang. I just want to share my.. err.. happiness? LOL. :))

Marami akong ipo-post at ikekwento dapat e kaya lang tinatamad ako. Pag libre ang oras, pwede na. :D

LSS: With You by Chris Brown

No comments: