Thursday, February 19, 2009

Midtermsss.

I'm up early! :) Need to do school works. Gah midterms. We always have a lot to do at this time. I have one midterms today, Profes1(Professional Ethics). And we have no materials for review except for that one who uploaded their report on our Yahoo!Groups. Great. I don't have much notes either. :|

Yesterday we also had a midterm and we(me and my friends) didn't know it was midterms. So s'all stock knowledge. Haha :)) Great yea? :)) I got a 17/30 though. Not bad for not studying yes? Haha. Damn I really hate Wednesdays. Sux.

AND OUR PROF IN OUR FIRST SUBJECT WAS ABSENT!!! Gah CJ and Camae!!! And Cerisse!!! They were all on it! Hahaha. Just because I was late and did not catch them in the classroom :( What can I do, it was super traffic! Gah. So I went to the cafeteria and there they were! And they said they had midterms and such. THAT I DON'T HAVE GRADE FOR OUR GROUP REPORT AND MIDTERMS! Who would not worry about that??? Ack hahaha. I hate them =)) =)) This group activity we had last week was to make a 15-minute TVC on a topic about "Smoking Kills". But we shouldn't have any smoke paraphernalia, cigarette butts and packs, etc. that literally tells it's about smoking.

Well I kinda knew they were kidding but I wasn't so sure. :)) So when I got to talk to Kevin on Facebook and asked him what happened, AND THERE, he said our prof's absent! Agh =)) =)) That's why I hate being late and still I'm always late. :|

Anyways off to do my print ads due on Friday. Why is it always due on Friday when I have no classes? Then I have to go to school. :/

No comments: