Friday, February 06, 2009

A warrior is a child.

I cried twice this week.

Today was the second time.

I feel like I've cried the whole day. No not really. But it seemed like that.

Most of the time I think I'm strong, or I can do this, I would get through this and that. But right now, I just don't know what to do. I feel helpless. I feel so confused. I am so sad. I've never really felt like this before. There's no hurt at all, I don't feel any pain or any thing in my heart. But I know I'm so drained. Physically, psychologically, and emotionally. It's hard.

I want to put myself back together. I am trying to be strong still. I know I am strong and I can do this and I will get through this. I still am trying to hold my head up and move and fight. I want to.

But sometimes I just want to break down and cry. Just cry. Think. Reflect. Be alone. I don't know. I just don't know.

I hold back my tears all the time because I don't want people, especially my fam, to see me vulnerable; weak.

What makes it all the more harder is that I need someone to talk to badly, or just a hug, or something, but no one's around.

I need Him. So bad.

No comments: