Friday, February 27, 2009

Silent



Really I do.

I don't know what's up. I don't know what's wrong. I don't know what's new.

I feel like there's something going on with you and I want to know and help you. It's just that you don't tell me things. I don't have a clue on what's going on. Your profile is useless, your interactive visibility is rare. Basically I don't have any contact with you even if I do.

What can I do right? You choose not to tell me.

But I just want to let you know that I'm here, no matter how far we are. I'm your friend. Even if that's all we'll ever be. And ever could be.

I don't know how to let you know anymore though. Cos we're silent, once again.

~

[EDIT]

Off with the emotional side. Lol.

You know what's funny?



Me and my friend Kevin/KiBeN, whom I have been friends with since high school and schoolmates with and classmates with up to college [lol], has always been kind of 'linked' since college. Well I think kind of in Senior HS when we got paired up for the Prom Cotillion/Dance. But that was just a passing 'tease', lol. My blockmates always thought he courted me or we were together which was and still is the total LULZ cos he doesn't and we're not. Hahaha. And he was always called 'Harry Potter' cos he looks like Harry. And then I don't know who started it, Cerisse the Penggu or KiBeN the Chicken/Harry/TurtleBack(hahaha), started to associate me with Hermione. I think it was because of my sabog hair then. Lol.

Harry, Hermione... we just lack a Ron to complete the HP trio. HAHA. And I always say to Kevin that he should find his Cho Chang/Ginny already. LOL. And he always reply that they're still on going for audition. LOL.

But just tonight, I realized while this ka-Tropang Gising on Plurk who always pair us up brought the issue again...

It's funny how we often associate ourselves with Harry and Hermione but he doesn't have a ChoChang/Ginny and I don't have a Ron.

Haha. So I'll say what Kiben always says, "Still on audition." Haha. Though I really don't do that cos there aren't really people who apply/audition for that place.

Someday, there will be. :))

Laughter is the best form of medicine. For when we laugh, we neither think, grieve, or feel.
-Eugene Lam

One of the truest quotes, yes?

[end edit]

3 comments:

RM Bulseco said...

HAHAHAHA :))

actually i had fun reading this entry cha :)))))) hahahahahahaah.

woohoo. we can't predict future. malay mo, malay ko, malay natin lahat... MALAYSIA!!!!

HAAHHAHA :))

Lea said...

HAHAHA. AWW, so that's kiben. You ah. Lagi syang nasa plurks mo. HAHAHA! :) chaaa :> That's cute, the Harry Potter thing. Pero diba, never say never. Malay mo, pag tanda niyo. Yieee :> HAHA!

Imy cha.
Oh, nice new layout.

Anonymous said...

@renz: HAHAHA benta Malaysia amp =]]

@lea: oo spammer yun eh. haha =]] yeah but i cant imagine =)) i would be like WHUTOMG hahaha! IMY too! :D Hehe, my layout's inspired from your previous layout with the usual side bar as a bottom bar na. LOL. it looks so clean so haha tried it on mine :))