Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You you and you, pff.

When you're feeling sad and blue, don't you know that I will always,
Be here for you.
When everything just makes us go out of our minds, just know that I will always,
Have the time for you.
Where were you?

~
I didn't notice that I posted the same quote on my recent post and the post before that. Lol. I just like the quote so much cos it applies to this person I know. =]] The person I was talking about on my last post.

K so scratch the entry I did yesterday. :D I'm gonna delete it and post it on my LJ secret blog. Bahaha. :D I hope no one read it, I think no one did so ts'okay. :D

I cried yesterday. Petty reason. Well no not really, but if I think about it, it's really a petty one. I was so disappointed with myself cos I slept when I was supposed to be doing my project/HW in one subject. I accidentally slept. And I woke up at like 8:30 in the evening and I can't print my project anymore since no print shop's open when I finish my work. So yeah, if you guys saw my Twitter posts yesterday that's the time I was so pissed off with myself.

I cried cos I was getting so good at failing myself. And I don't like it. I was getting too stressed with school and my everyday life.

Worst thing about that? Brother and dad saw me cry.

I tried to draw the advertisement I'm going to render but I couldn't and I just buried my face in my hands and there, tears started to fall down. My brother was asking me why I was crying cos I was in front of the computer beside him. I told him to shut up by hand gesture, lol, cos my dad was just in the same room as us and I'm pretty sure he'll hear us talk. And I really don't want people seeing me cry. He asked it TWICE and I was getting annoyed at him. So for sure, my dad stood up and went to us and asked me why I was crying. GREAT. I didn't answer. I just continued drawing, or at least I was trying to draw something. Betrayal tears just fell down. And when I cry, the whole family just have to know it. So dad knew it, then he went to mom and probably told it to her. And when it was just me and my brother, I annoyingly told him that he should've just kept quiet. :o Then dad called us for dinner but I didn't go since I figured they're just going to ask me why I cried. Eh, I told my brother why already so most likely he's the one who told them why.

I opened my iTunes and tried to listen to this playlist I usually listen to. I thought listening to this certain song would make me feel better but it just made me remember this one person who 'disappeared'[I just thought he did but no, hez back. Lol.] from me and it made me cry more. I couldn't bare it so I just changed the playlist. It's almost like a 'mixtape' for that person. And then came different reasons on why tears just continue to fall down.

So yeah. Boohoo.

Bah, I talk about this person a lot. Adfqjifaijdimajig.

Later.

You are strong, strong as a soldier. Even when winds are tough you'll always keep it together. You are strong, strong as a soldier. I know you'll get through anything. 'Cause you're strong, strong, strong as a soldier.
-Soldier, AJ Rafael

No comments: