Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New new new!

Okay new layout! :D I like it! Hehehe.

I tried using tables on this one since I often see it on other blogs and it looks neat so here it is! :D I was on the mood to do my layout and code yesternight but I needed sleep so I finished it just tonight.

I guess once you do something and you missed it and liked it, you'll be inspired or be in the mood to do it again. Haha. I missed coding and doing web stuff. Yesterday I helped(haha) a friend of a friend of my friend do their website. It's a school project. LOL. I kind of did the HTML and CSS. Kind of, since it's already there, they just wanted me to fix it and put other stuff. It looked easy but hell, it wasn't. My head hurt after and I was so tired and sleepy. But I get paid for it so, it's all good. Haha.

I did their personal web pages as well. I did three. The layout, banner and codes. And it went something like this layout. For a long time I wondered how to do tables cos usually I use DIVs. And then while I was viewing the pages it just came to me, OH SHIT I NOW KNOW HOW TO DO THIS KINDA LAYOUT! MUST TRY AND MAKE NEW ONE FOR BLOG! Hahaha.

So yeah. :D

I'm hungry. I should eat now. And make my NSTP paper after. Teehee. :D

Life's going well right now. Maybe February isn't so bad as I think it is. :D

Btw, thanks to Anna for helping me with the messed up thingy here. LOL.

Learn how to balance everything, otherwise, you have to drop something just to keep everything balanced.

No comments: