Tuesday, June 21, 2005

1 week of not posting. :) I had some time but then I was lazy. :p Hihi. And after school I always feel sleepy then I wake up at 8pm. Lol. Let me recall what had happened after the 14th..

Wednesday -- Uhh.. I think we went to introduce ourselves in front during english time and sinermonan kami ng computer teacher namin. Pinangaralan kami. Nyahaha. Parang, "what's happening to the Philippines??" blah blah blah.

Thursday -- Values Ed. May game kami dito e. Yung ilalagay namin ano ang meaning ng education and ... I forgot the other one using the MS Word thesaurus. Nyaha. I have +5 kasi nakasali ako sa first 10. And there's also another one. We should draw something in Paint that shows Patriotism or love of country. I drew a girl with her hand on her left chest. Then the background is the flag of the Philippines. Haha. :p Aliw.

Friday -- Yayy.. ayun. SPEECH! Phooteeek. We have this activity on Thursday. We were grouped either by two's or three's. I am partnered with Jhem and Francel. They are going to be orphans then I am going to be the community worker, but we take turns. So that means, we're all going to be community workers and orphans. We're going to act. I HATEEEE IT!!! My gassss. The community worker will try to make the orphan feel emotions. At least, 5 emotions. Then the orphan should not react to it. If the orphan did, minus points. His/her face should be blank. Emotionless. Magmumuka kaming tanga lahat sa harapan. Puuteeeekk. I still don't know what to do. Any ideas? Please?? :D

Sunday -- We went to Gateway! Father's day e. My brother Carlos and my dad watched the PBA Game at Araneta then me and my mom went to Gateway. We stopped by at Mango. Bibili sana ng damit or bag or whatever kaya lang it's waayy exxxpenssiveee! 4k ang damit? Phootek. Haha. Pero I liked the styles. Gusto ko nung skirt. Haha. :p Kasi di pa kami nareregaluhan nung birthday ko at nung birthday ng mommy ko kaya ayun. Haha, buti hindi window shopping! :p Wahaha. Yung sakin, capri pants with pink studded belt from people are people. Hangkyut. Tas sa mommy ko yung bolero na pink na may kasamang panloob from Luscious. Nyayness. Ang saya nitong araw na to kahit kaming 4 lang. My brother Ian went to Davao then my bro Raymond, just stayed at home. Natulog kasi. We ate at Italianni's... then after sa Sachi. Ayun. Tinatamad nako magkwento. Haha.

Monday -- First ever flag ceremony for SY 2005-2006. June 20, 2005! :p And our schedule has been changed.

8-9am Chemistry(M-T-W-Th)
9-10 Computer (Monday)
9-10 TLE (T-W-Th)
9-10 Chem (Friday)
10-10:20 Recess
10:20-11:20 Music(Monday)
10:20-11:20 Social Studies(T-W-Th-F)
11:20-12:20 English (M-W-Th-F)
11:20-12:20 Health(Tuesday)
12:20-1:00 Lunch
1:00-2:00 Filipino (M-T-W-F)
1:00-2:00 Speech(Thursday)
2:00-3:00 Math (M-T-W-Th-F)
3:00-4:00 P.E(Monday)
3:00-4:00 Values(Tuesday)
3:00-4:00 Chem(Friday)

We have 2 Chems every Friday! Then dba Monday.. there's Computer, Music and P.E. We didn't know so we don't have our books or assignments with us. P.E, walang uniform. We're supposed to have our Physical Fitness Test. Taekwando nga pala P.E. namin for 1st qtr. Swimming for 2nd qtr. Ball games for 3rd qtr. I dunno what's for 4th qtr. Basketball maybe?

Tuesday -- Kanina... ayun. Wala lang. Nagquiz nga pala kami sa Geometry yesterday. Thank God, I got 14 over 15! Yadaaa!!! Mag-celebrate tayo! Haha. :p I promise to be better this year. I promised to be better this year. Gasss. Chaka, I hope I'd be more active noh? And participate in class. 75% yung class standing e. Our grading system is Cumulative. Payyppsss.

Na-realize ko, our class is sooo crazy. Lol. Masaya. I think all kinds of people are there. Class clowns, isip-bata, kakaibang tawa, matatalino, pasaway, mabait, tahimik, maingay(actually, lahat naman maingay haha), mahiyain, makapal ang muks :p(jowk, yung tama lang :p), ... etc. Basta ang saya. Tawanan lang lagi. One time I got the chance to observe the class, in every corner I saw people laughing... talking... just hang-out. Do crazy stuffs. Makukulit. Haha. :p I think this year's gonna be a crucial, hectic, busy, pressuring, but fun year. Haay. First quarter pa lang pero parang nahihirapan na kami. :( Teachers expect a lot from us. Nakakainis. :( Ayun, pero some of the teachers make the class unboring. Like Mr. Canlas and Ms. Salvador. Mr. Canlas, our Math teacher, is a serious but funny person. Basta... alam mo yung "between" nya? He draw a STAR on the board. "Bituin" in tagalog. Haha. :p Like *ness. We thought, 'what the heck is starness??' Hahaha. Bituiness pala! Nyaha. And Ms. Salvador, our English teacher.. she's not boring. That's what I think. She makes us think so much that's why it's interesting. Nyahaha. :p

Ayun.. hayy. :) That's it for now. I need to study for our Fil and Eng quiz tomorrow. :)

*Jhiea, thanks for asking me if I am interested on being a hostee. But I'll think about it. :)

Thanks sa mga patuloy pa ring nagv-visit. Kahit mga 10 or 8 lang. Hehehe. :p Yayness.

Later guys. :)

No comments: