Saturday, June 11, 2005

It's my mom's birthday today(June 10). :) Hihi. Just like any other day but the only difference is, there were many food. Yess just like my birthday. Hehe. Then, Ate Therese and kuya Raymond arrived at Commonwealth[because he slept at our house in Philam..]. We were just talking about stuffs. Anything and everything. It was fun though. They talked about their highschool lives. Their highschool's soo fun. I mean, that was way back then when the school isn't a so gangsta school yet. It was way back when everything was going fine until this gangs spread inside of the school. Cool nga raw kasi. Haha. :p It was waaaay different then, pero ngayon mga gago na nandun e. Pangit na nga raw. Ayy, no offense for those people reading my blogs who studies at St. Vincent or who has some friend there. :) Their batch was so fun. Back in highschool, they had a band. It's uber kuul. His friends come here sa house then they practice here. His friends were here every night. After school.

But there was this time na tambay lang yung mga students sa class ng kuya ko kasi the teacher's absent, diba meron namang ganun? So parang it was like a free time. Kasi sa school na yun dati, the boys are splited up with girls. They have diff classrooms. So ganun. Asaran. Tawanan. Inaasar nila 'tong certain guy. Then eto namang kuya ko, humirit. Kaya lang kasi, nung humirit sya, tumahimik yung mga kasama nya. But after nun, tawanan naman sila. E napikon naman yung inaasar nila kay kuya. Haha. Then they talked about it na 'okay na'. But the guy backstabbed. Umalis na sya, tapos biglang sinuntok kuya ko. Yaayyy! Away na! E syempre etong kuya ko naman, di papatalo. HAHA. But then, bago nya masuntok yung guy, inawat na sila nung mga classmates nila. Why? Kasi may blood na na tumutulo sa may eyebrow ng kuya ko. It's like what happened to Pacquiao but then hindi sa side, tumama in between his two eyebrows. Kinwento ng kuya ko, he felt numb. I regret that I didn't go to school that day. I guess that really meant to happen kasi I was absent. My brother's gf said to her friend, "Uy, baba tayo kila Raymond.", "Wag na". So they didn't go down. Yaayyy. I was in grade 3 that time. :)

Ayun, nuff of that. :p We'll be going to Glorietta again ata this Sunday. Gonna watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith. And I guess, Batman Returns Begins too. Tas sabi ano raw, Premonition. Bwiset, nakakatakot nanaman ulit. HAHA. Epal naman kasi tong si kuya Amon. Gusto ng nakakatakot. Hehe. :p Pa-epal nanaman ako ulit sa kanila.

June 13th is a holiday dba? So that means, no classes? Edi sa 14 ang classes namin? Tama ba?

I feel like I'm getting bored of this layout. LOL. But then, I just released it. :p School na school ang dating. Malapit na klase namin! :o

Hey check this out. :) It's kuulio. :)

And this too. Can you believe that? Actually, the girl's cute. She's pretty. But look at her body. She's just 11 years old! :o Can you believe? Unless, it's edited. But I dunno. LOL. :p

The Good Charlotte Concert is on July 8 @ Folk Arts Theatre. Not on Araneta Coliseum. :) And... it's a FREE SHOW! Puteeekkkk. It's on their site. My gawwwddd. :p

Submit a memory of me :) Please be honessttt and.. uhh, that's it. LOL. :p And vote for my site @ Pblogger! SALAMAT NG MARAMI!!! :D

*I wrote this like 11:00pm something on June 10 but then umabot ng 12:30am, so that's already June 11. Ayun. lol.

No comments: