Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Yay. So I just got back home from school(3:20pm). :p Deymmm, I am so sleepy. My bro said I should get some sleep the while I get home. I look like sabog daw kasi. Haha. :p

Sabogerrss. I woke up at 5 am. Actually 2 am. And after I can't sleep again. I just kept my eyes closed though. So there, 5 am. Went to take a bath, dressed up, ate and stuff. On our way there, I can't help but smile. LOL. I was excitedly nervous. Like, I'm going to see my friends again and my classmates and schoolmates. The teachers.. new students. My heart kept thumping as I saw cars with students of our school inside. It's like, "Yay, school na talaga." And it thumped faster as the school drew nearer. Haha, excited. I jumped out of the car and I saw myself in front of the small gate of our school. Lol. I kept walking. First I saw my classmates back in second year. There were Ton2, Kevin Rae... etc. I saw grade-schoolers crowding onto the medium crowd for the whiteboard to see their what their sections are. I kept walking. And then I saw the highschool building. Some students went to sit near the plant boxes and others... at the veranda. I was making my way through near the whiteboard so I could see what my section is. And while that, I heard someone call my name, "Chaaa!!!" I saw Rowelyn and Myca, who was waving at me. I went to them and Myca said, "Cha! Magkaklase tayo! :D" , "Hope? Si Rowelyn anong section mo?" , "Oo Hope, si Rowey Humility." We're not classmates! Awww. The Top 12 back in 2nd year were there at Hope. And then the others were scattered to the 2 sections plus our section. Hope, Humility and Honesty.

Deyym, the 3rd years got 3 sections and the other years (1st, 2nd and 4th) all got only 2 sections. Yayy. We're 33 in the class I think. It was fun. I was a bit sleepy nung around 10 something AM already.

Our adviser, Ms. Mendoza, is our Chemistry teacher. She's okay. My friends from last year's 3rd year and the batch ahead last year's 3rd year(1st year college na ngayon), they say that she is kalog, nice, the best. :) Hehe. Those were just the words I hear from them. It's only the 1st day anyway. But she is nice. She doesn't look mataray or whatsoever at all.

Hookayyy, so she said the names of my classmates and we'll say, "Present!". Haha. :p We thought we're not going to introduce ourselves in front anymore but we were wrong. Tssss. Sucksss. She made it scripted though cuz we tend to stand up there in front and just say like 2 or 3 sentences. "I'm blah blah blah. I'm blah years old. I like blah blah blah blah..." Haha. So this is how it went... (My answers after the question or blank)

What sports/games do you like to play? I'm not really into sports but I enjoy playing badminton and basketball.
What do you like most about school? What I like most about school are my friends and learning something new
What do you do during your spare time? During my spare time, I watch T.V and surf the net.
Do you like music? What kind? I like all kinds of music but I usually prefer rock.
Favorites: color: I like the color red, black and purple.
3 adjectives to describe YOU:
  • Optimistic
  • Shy
  • Simple

  • This year, I would like to learn something new.
    Something new I would like to do this year is study harder and be more active.
    My teacher can help me most this year by explaining the lessons more clearly.
    AMBITION Well, I'm thinking about Multimedia Arts or Fine Arts courses to take in college.

    Haha. :p About the Favorites, I forgot to say what my favorite TV shows are and my fave foods. About the Ambition, I'm not really sure. HAHA. I have to say something though. I mean, I have dreams but I'm not sure of it yet cuz as of now I'm confused about it. But I don't want to look like I'm not sure of what I want to do of my future yet or stuffs. So I came up with something that came to my mind that moment. Ano ba ang Multimedia Arts? HAHAHA. You make graphic and flash thingies there right? LoL. :p Deyymmm. The 'This year, I would like to learn something new. ' is kinda philosophical. Haha. Pilosopo. Of course I do want to learn something new! Haha. That's why I'm in school dude! Haha. Well it was fun though.

    Here's our schedule: :p

    8:00-9:20 Chemistry (Monday-Thursday)
    8:00-9:20 Chemistry/Values Ed. (Friday)
    9:20-10:20 Fil III (Monday-Thursday)
    9:20-10:20 Speech (Friday)
    10:20-10:40 RECESS
    10:40-11:40 Health (Monday)
    10:40-11:40 Social Studies -- World History (Tuesday-Friday)
    11:40-12:40 Geometry (Monday-Friday)
    12:40-1:20 LUNCH
    1:20-2:20 Technology & Livelihood Educ. (Mon-Tues-Thurs)
    1:20-2:20 Computer(Wednesday)
    1:20-2:20 Art(Friday)
    2:20-3:20 English (Mon-Thurs.)
    2:20-3:20 Music(Friday)
    3:20-4:00 Values Education (Thursday)
    3:20-4:20 P.E. (Friday)

    LoL. :p My gawsshh. Chem is the first subject. Deymitt. On our TLE, we're going to have Enterpreneurship. That means we will also study about Basic Accounting. Plus, we have a project already. Well it's for advanced notice so we'd be ready for it. Compilation of 10 enterpreneurs. And from those 10, we'll choose one enterpreneur and we'll report about them. Ahh gawd, I hate reports. LoL. It makes me damn nervous like standing in front and crap.

    We just met 4 of our teachers, Chemistry teacher(our Adviser too), Mr. Canlas(math teacher), Mrs. Jocson(TLE teacher), Mrs. San Juan(Filipino teacher). We're going to watch the Noli Me Tangere play at UP again. We watched the Ibong Adarna and Florante at Laura play at UP. But there's no date yet. Sooo..yeah. :)

    Mr. Canlas , our Math teacher, gave us the scope for our 1st quarter. Actually the scope he gave us isn't all of the scope, there's more. We have 1.8 err.. lessons. On the 1.8, there's 1.8.4 under it. Gets? lol. And we'll go through Algebra again. Like 6 topics. And by the 3rd to 4th quarter, we'll have Trigonometry and if pwedeng masingit, we'll have Statistics too.

    Like, heck? Chemistry plus Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics plus Basic Accounting? O well, this will be one heck of a year. One busy year. Wish me luck. And to all of my fellow junior highschoolers, good luck rin! Wahehehe. :p

    Mr. Canlas is funny. Serious but funny. Lol. His full name is Cesar Montanno Canlas. Haha. :p He said, "I am a very serious person. Serious in terms of discussing.... blah blah. If you don't want to listen, just pretend you're listening. Open your eyes wide and pretend your listening while you're sleeping.." HAHAHA. :p Like, what? Hehe. "If you're not ready to listen, you can ask permission from me and go to the clinic. Come back if you're ready to listen."

    Then he told some story. He forgot the name of the 'boy' who always sleep at class. But he named the 'boy', 'Pedro'. The subject was English about Possessive Pronouns. The teacher saw him sleeping at the back so she transferred him at the front. Malapit dun sa teacher. But then, he still sleeps even though he's in front. Eh dba, may mga uniform ng mga teacher na skirt yung pambaba nila? So ayun, dba when you try to sleep on your classroom chair, yung head mo nasa desk? Eh nasa harapan yung teacher plus naka-skirt pa. Then the teacher called him(though he was sleeping), she asked him to give an example sentence with possessive pronoun in it. Nakasagot naman yung si 'Pedro'. Pedro said, "Ma'am, I can see yours". HAHAHA. :P Gets?????

    Ahh gawd. I'm not really good at telling stories. So my bad and too bad if you didn't understand it. Wahehe. It was fun. Yaayyy. :)

    Plugs: Carme, Angel, Kai, Aia, Audrey, ::russ::.

    No comments: