Saturday, June 04, 2005

Uhhp-deyt.

Hey guys. Just an update. :) Thanks for those who commented on my last post. :D It seems like almost everyone feels that way. :) Hehe. I'm okay now. But then, I'm lazy updating. Lol. I'm beginning to feel lazy blogging. :o I need to sleep now cuz we're going to Glorrieta tomorrow. We're gonna watch A lot like love. I'm with my brother Raymond and his gf. :D Waha, nakiki-epal nanaman ako! Haha. Nahh, my kuya asked me to go with them anyway. :)

Oh, I already watched House of Wax last Sunday. Last full show. I was with my brothers(3 of them, lol) and my Uncle. Well.. It's not very scary. Actually it's not scary. Kadiri lang. Haha. And nagugulat ako dun sa ibang scenes. Y'know the feeling na.. you don't know what will happen next? Haha. Kaya ayun. My brother said, "'Tol, I'm bored." Haha. My gasss. Eh kasi walang Amityville Horror dun e. E sana that's what we're going to watch. Ayownn. :)

how can i have like this one on my site? tnx...
-I got my question box from response-o-matic.com If you have questions, email me na lang. :D

No comments: