Monday, June 27, 2005

Hey guys! :) Sorry for not posting.. I'm kinda busy with school and I'm lazy updating. Well I did update. New look o! Hehe.

About school, school's okay. It's the 3rd week of school yet I already cried. Haha. :p Yeaahh. I did. Y'know the feeling that you don't know what to do ... you have this Geom quiz but you still can't understand the crap... you have this assignment in music that you still didn't get to research because the internet's down plus your 2 classmates asked you to research for them because they can't find anything on the net? That just suck. My golly, 3rd year.. yayness.

But on the bright side, I managed to do all that. I finished all my assignments including that music thingy. Geom.. I got my mind cleared over that Angle Postulate thing a little, earlier. So that means, I got to answer my quiz pad! Haay. Asar.

Oh, the Speech activity was moved to Thursday. This Thursday instead of last Thursday. THANK GOD!!! I figured out a lot of my classmates still don't know what to do the morning before the Speech lessons. But the activity was moved so... OKAY!!! hehe. The activity is all clear to us now. We're not gonna act like you'll hurt your partner. Ex, "I'll teach you how to feel angry, *then slap hard on her face*." No, not like that. LOL. We're just going to show different kinds of emotions. 5 kinds of emotions: Hatred, Extreme Sorrow, Happiness, Mild Anger and Fear.

So instead, we discussed about pronunciation of words. HAW. LAW. RAW. JAW. Those kind of words 'cuz our teacher often notice that many of us still pronounce the word "LAW" like "LOW" .. it should be .. "LO". Nyahaha. Yeah I kind of notice that too. Then here's the funny part.. Ms. Sandy gave this other examples.. "AWFUL" .. "OFUL" not "OWWFUL". It kinda sound like "OFFAL" sometimes if you say "OWWFUL". Then Ms. asked, "Do you know what the word OFFAL means?" .. Sabay hirit nitong classmate ko, "Ms., dba yun yung bato.." HAHAHA. :P We all laughed. He was referring to Opal. But of course, we all know he was joking. He's the class clown. My gollehhh. Haha.

Masaya sa classroom namin. Kasi andun yung makukulit at jokers. Wahaha. Dream team ata sa Basketball e. Konti lang sa volleyball. Pero syempre, AJ's there. Yun, magaling yun. Plus the Mar sisters .. hmm. I dunno who else. I'm not really into volleyball. I'm not good at it! :D Basta masaya sa school. Sa school, sa 7-8 hours akong nandun, I get to smile and laugh a lot than here at home. I get to forget some problems, if there are any. :)

Kanina, Physical Fitness Test namin sa Taekwando. My groupmates are mostly my friends. Close friends, rather. We did warm-ups first. Grabe, nung first year nagagawa ko pang ii-stretch yung dalawang paa ko wider pero ngayon hindi na then you're gonna lean pa. Like Sit & Reach? Yess. We did.. 25m Sprint, Shuttle Run, Sit-ups, Standing long jump, Sit & reach. The maximum of sit-ups for girls are 30 and for the boys, 50. My gollyyy. Kaya ang sakit ng katawan ko ngayon e. Haha. For sure, MAS pa bukas when I wake up.

YAYNESS! Wala kaming assignment. Just read something sa Chemistry. Yun. Ang saya! Haha. Oh, Pinayagan ako sa Good Charlotte Concert!. MY GASSSS!!!! HAHA. :P Ang saya saya! Oi, Mima! Tuloy tayo! Hehehe. I noticed, mahahaba ang posts ko ngayon. Haha. :p

The campaign for Student Council is nearly on going. It's hard for me to choose the 2 3rd yr. representatives cuz all of them are my friends. There's Nancy, Ryan, Mark and Mima.
F.L.I.P.S. and S.E.R.V.E. I forgot the meanings though. Sayang, campaign manager sana. Tsk tsk. Yung mag-gugupit ng stickers and other campaign paraphernalia(sp?). Di bale, sa 4th yr na lang. Hehe. :) Haay. 2 years na lang, graduate na. I don't want to leave highschool yet. Napapag-usapan na nga yung college e. So most of us will try UP, La Salle, Ateneo, UST. My friends said na mag-Ateneo na lang raw ako para may kakilala sya. Haha. :p Kasi pag UP raw, mahirap. Parang pressuring daw. Ganun. O well.. malapit na ang Pasko. HAHA. Magj-July na. Time flies by so fast talaga.

GMA. Ayun, she admitted na nakipag-usap nga sya sa isang election commissioner. Pero di inamin na nandaya sya. Pero kung napakinggan nyo yung tape or even read the transcript of the 3-hour tape, you'll see there na meron talagang ano dun ng pandaraya.

Read: THIS and THIS.

You want to hear the 3-hour tape or read the transcript or even want the "Hello Garci" ringtones? Go HERE or HERE. Haha. I already got 3 ringtones stored on my phone.

Anyway, si God na bahala magparusa sa kung anu mang kasalanan ang nagawa nila. Kung nanloko man sila ng taong-bayan o hindi. Kasi si God, alam nya lahat. Walang tayong maitatago sa kung anong mga ginagawa natin, mabuti man o masama.

Good luck sa bansa natin.

Good luck to my fellow students. Kaya natin 'to. Hehe. :)

SHOUTOUT: Happy Birthday ROWELYN!!!!

*Thanks sa mga taong patuloy na bumibisita dito sa blog ko. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Hehe. Kasi yung iba, nag-tag sila dun sa Birthday Form. Then, I separated the Question Box and yung Answers sa page na 'to. It's under the section: FAQ. :)

EDIT
Mga dudes! May Good Charlotte ticket na ko! MY gollehhh. Hurrah! Haha. Pinakita ko sa classmate ko, bibili raw sya. Hopefully, makakasama sya. Ayowwwn, di lang kami nila Mima. :D Uy, kung pupunta kayo.. kita-kits ha! HAHA. :p

STUDENT COUNCIL. Classroom Campaign this Friday then, Meeting de Avance next Monday, Elections next Tuesday. I dunno who to vote sa 4 3rd year representatives that will run. All of them are my friends. :o Tsk tsk. We helped making the sticker designs for Mark and Ryan's campaign. Nyahaha. Myca will make the designs, I will make the lettering then AJ will cut it out.

S.E.R.V.E. = Students Enhancing and Realizing V.. for Everyone ? (Haha, I'm not sure)
F.L.I.P.S. = Fresh Leaders Implicating Progressive Synergy

I saw S.E.R.V.E.'s plan/platform, it was okay. I saw there's this Unity Wall. And I said to Ryan, "Ilang beses ko na nakikita o naririnig yang Unity Wall sa mga platforms since nung 1st year, pero wala naman." HAHAHA. Oo nga. Freedom Wall pa nga yun e. Pero ayun, merong mga Outreach Activities. Maganda yun. Share your blessings. :) Dati may outreach activity rin kami e. Chaka sana naman matuloy yung "Dance Night" sa Foundation Day kung sakali man na meron yung dalawang parties ng ganun, kung sino man manalo sa kanila. Tas may band dba? AYOS yun. :D Bukas na ang speech, wish me luck!

Magcomment naman kayo! :D Hehe.
/EDIT

edit2
i got 7/10 in speech. not bad. :) I just got self-conscious. haha. :p Comment naman kayo :( Si ate Ayel palang nagccomment o. :(
/edit2

No comments: