Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fun fun.

Heya guys. Yesterday was so much fun!!! As planned, we went to Glorrieta. I was with my brother Raymond and his gf. But first, we went to fetch my bro's gf at her work on Makati. Two of her colleagues went with us but when we got to Glorrieta, they split up. Ikot-ikot muna. Napadpad kami sa isang place na maraming stores. Ewan ko kung ano yung place e. Haha. Been a long time since I last stepped foot at Glorrieta. My brother bought me a bolero! A white one. Yihee. Haha. He paid for it. Haha. There are a lot of kawaii things there. I wanna go back. Haha. My brother bought a.. sweatshirt. Again. Lol. My bro and his gf fought over the color of the hoodie sweatshirt cuz my bro wants the gray one. But our reason was he got a lot of gray sweatshirts already. Yes he does. Ate Therese keeps on pointing the blue sweatshirt but my brother doesn't like it. Haha. He ended up buying the gray one. He likes clothes like that. They were like, "Ano ba wala naman pakialam yung mga tao sa kung ano suot ko e. Tss, pati ba naman suot ko" , "E kasama ka namin e! *laughs*" Haha. Then after, we ate at Maxim's. Supposed, we're going to eat at Pancake House but then, there were a lot of people. E my bro doesn't want to wait so ayun, Maxim's na lang. Gutom e. Then, we're off to the cinema! :D Wahaha.

A lot like love, it's so funny. Subtle pero ang sweet. :) Nakakatuwa. Then after the movie, my brother[again,lol] asked us to watch Shutter! Haha. We agreed. Pero, he must take off his sweatshirt first. Haha. Mas makapal pa nga yung suot nya kesa sakin e, tas ako naiinitan na. Siya pa kaya. Tss. Haha. 6:50 pa yung showing so we need to wait for it. We decided to go to Timezone. Away pa sila ng konti nun. So I we're like waiting for 10-15 minutes until ate Therese said, "nasayo yung card dba?", 'Yeah', "Tara". We played the shooting thingy. Lol. Yung basketball. Haha. Kuul. Trip ko talaga basketball. Three of us played. Switch switch nga lang. Tas insufficient funds na yung Powercard then we're supposed to load it again kaya lang 6:35 na nun. So next time na lang.

Shutter. We bought fries and drinks at Burger king muna. Ate tere asked my bro to go there first so he could find seats for us. Eh timang naman kase, nag-cr pa pala. Pagdating namin dun, hinanap pa namin sya then biglang may nakakagulat na nangyari dun. Nagulat pa kami tas nakatayo pa kami nun! -_- Nag-start na kasi yung Shutter. Tas eto namang kuya ko, bigla na lang sumulpot sa likod namin. Timang. Haha. My gawddd. Sigaw kami ng sigaw. Haha. Nakakatakot. Tsk tsk. I was covering my eyes using my hands pero there's this space para makita ko kung anong nangyayari. Kasi nagugulat ako e. Haha. Pero may funny part dun. Isa lang. Akala namin nakakatakot yung part na yun. Haha. After nung scene na yun, tawanan lahat. Then I hear people saying, "Ayos yun ah!", "Hahaha! The best!" , "Lupet non ah!". Haha. Nagc-comedy naman yung mga tao sa harapan namin. Haha. Yung katabi nga raw ni Ate Therese na lalake tuwing sumisigaw kami, tumatawa! Hahaha. Halos masabunutan na nga ako ni ate therese sa takot sa isang particular scene dun. Haha. We went home na after. But it took us 48 years(yeah, exagge :p) to find my brother's car. Ang init init pa! Tsss!

Then I went with my mom, dad and brother Ian to the airport. We fetched my aunt from New Zealand. Tss, buti pa sya. I haven't travelled outside our country. Me and my mom. But my brothers... yeah they already did. Haha. Ayus lang yan. Baka sa July or if not, someday. :D Oh before we went to the airport, we went to Blue Wave first. We ate at KFC. Kasi we were too early. So instead of waiting, we just went there. ;)

Eto na. Haha. I was about to sleep. But then I can't sleep. I looked at the clock, quarter to 3am. Sa Shutter, there was this scene that the guy looked at the clock. Quarter to 3 am and he can't sleep too. Owemji. Haha. After that scene, yun na yung nakakatakot talaga. He was trying to sleep na nun, then slowly, may humihila ng blanket nya. Then nakita nya yung girl na nagh-haunt sa kanila. :o Haha. Even if I try to think of A lot like love movie instead of Shutter, I can still picture the scenes on my mind. Siomai naman kasi! At least, I got to sleep dreamless. I rarely dream. Hehe. Sorry for some Shutter spoilers! :D Hehe.

I really had fun. Sana maulit. Pasukan na namin next week! :D I got my books already. I read the Noli me Tangere and the english book. Yeah. Hehe.

Oh by the way, while on our way from the airport, the course I'm going to take became a topic again. I heard my aunt say, "nag-aaral sya ng architecture.. mga 70,000 yung ... home designs yung ginagawa nya.. naalala ko lang kasi si Cha dba yung course nya...." I can't exactly hear it cuz they we're whispering. Hehe. Then my dad said, "Kung Fine Arts ka Cha, mag-UP ka" Then I heard me say, "Pano kung hindi Fine Arts?" :o Then they were like, "Ano pa ba ibang choices mo? ..." "*smiles*Hindi ko alam"

dad: "Computer?" ..
mom: "Yeah, sa tingin ko computer hilig nito e."
dad: "Oo, kasi ngayon pa lang gumagawa na rin sya ng website nya e.. computer science kaya? Kaya lang, dba nag-backout nga dun si Anna*" ..
me: "Meron bang course na pang.. yung designs sa computer? yung mga graphic ewan..?"
kuya Ian: "enroll ka sa SM dun sa computer ewan then pag nahirapan ka, edi hindi yun"

*Ate Anna graduated at UP Diliman, Mascomm, Cum Laude. A highschool valedictorian. Hehe.

Nalaman ko na, whatever I want to do, they will support me. :) Aww. I love them so much. :)

[EDIT]New layout. What do you think of it? It's just simple. Sorry for the delay of the release. I'm supposed to release this last Friday but then, di ko natapos. Sakit ng ulo. Haha. I have to change the format of the layout 2 times. Anyway, hope you like it. :) I'm starting to thing my blog is getting boring. lol. [/EDIT]

No comments: