Sunday, December 23, 2007

Boink boink boink, back!

Hello! LOL. I'm backkkkkkkkk because my much-awaited break is finally here! Yay for Christmas break! Finals are done and so is the course card distribution. It wasn't much of a curse card day for me because to my relief, I passed all subjects. Although I got a 1.5 and a 1.0(Algeb!), at least, I passed. And my Communication Skills laboratory prof didn't drop me from his class! Yay! I even got a 3.0, hahaha. My 2nd term grades isn't as good as my 1st term but at leasttttt, yeah. Lol.

Hmm. It's December 23 already. Only 2 days before Christmas. Happy Holidays, btw! XD I can't think of anything to write here. Lol. I just blogged for some updates, if you call this an update. Lol.

Hmm.. anyways, I gotta go eat. Then, I'll continue watching "Coffee Prince". It's a koreanovela. Hahaha. :p

Byers. XD

-
[edit]
I wanna finish collecting my Starbucks stickers. 8 left! Gah. I'll make sure I have the planner by tomorrow!!! Yay for double stickers.

-
I'm loving the Zara hoodie a friend gave me for Christmas. Yay! Pambawas daw sa Christmas wish list. Nyahaha. Tenksyouuu! XD Lol, I remember I didn't have a chance to say thank you when she gave it to me.

-

We fetched my brother(Kuya Ian) and his wife(Ate Liza) from the airport. They're from Davao. Dang, we waited for almost 2 hours for them. Lol. I'm so sleepyyy. I got home just now(2:03 am). But anyway.. yay for they're spending Christmas with us! Hehe. And I'm going to continue watching Coffee Prince. Haha.

-
I just finished this now. Hehe. At last, I had the time to color it. It's my first time with digital coloring so.. pasensya. Hehe. :) Click to enlarge. :)




Merry Christmas everyone! :D

[/edit]

No comments: