Friday, December 07, 2007

Handwriting Blog? LOL.


Gah, I'm supposed to be sleeping now. Just trying this. Hehe. :)
--
Yey, okay na ko sa COMSK1x Lab class namin! Pumasok lang ako sa make-up class niya. Then I didn't know they were going to have some debate activity kanina. I thought I had no group but the 1st group to debate told me that I'm in their group. LOL. I said, "Anong sasabihin ko??" Then may ready-made statements na pala dun.

On the beauty side, there were 3 of them and on our side, there were 4 of us. We debated about which is more important, beauty or brains. We were on the Brains/Intelligence side. I didn't know who won but I guess it's us. LOL. Obviously, no matter how much you argue about which is more important, I think brains would definitely win. We had some arguments after the statements we said one by one. I just sat there and didn't speak for a while. Then when things started heating up, I came in and talked and talked. Hahaha. Ohyea, I just realized that I love debating especially when I know what I am talking about. I just didn't agree with what my groupmates in the beauty side were saying. And at some point, they were kind of saying that "brains" is important. But they said they didn't say that. LOL. And I said, "But that's what you're saying e!" HAHA. Then when I was the one talking, my blockmate said, "Oy baka mapunit si Cha niyan!" Haha. Nakaka-high blood e. LOL.

Grabe, I thought drop na talaga ako. But I'm glad our prof was nice and considerate about it. I didn't even talk to him! Hahaha. I was telling my blockmates while we were waiting for the elevator, "O nga buti na lang di na ko drop. Nageenglish english pa ko dun kanina! Na-nose blood na ko dun!" Hahaha. They all laughed about the nose BLOOD thingy.

Ohwell. Ayown. :p 18 days before Christmas. I still can't feel it except that the weather's cold already. Kaya nga ko nagkasakit dahil dyan e. Nyaha. Sa tingin ko, hindi ko mararamdaman ang Pasko hangga't di nage-end ang 2nd term namin. Stress ako. :| Reports, Term paper/Thesis, Finals and the CURSE Cards Distribution. Gahh. I can do this. I CAN DO THISSSS! Lol.

No comments: