Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tagged.

Rules:
Do the following without any complaints.
Choose 5 lucky people to do this after you have done it.
Leave a tag at his/her tagboard if he/she has been tagged.

FAVORITES:
Colors : green, blue, a little bit of orange. black & white, but then, those aren't colors.
Food: italian, chinese, seafoods, filipino, korean, american, lahat na. lol.
Song: [For all time] this i promise you by nsync.(yun lang naisip ko e, pero lam ko madami pa.) [For now] White Love Story- As One and Goodbye - The Melody (Coffee Prince OSTs)
Movie: A Walk to remember. The Notebook. If Only. 50 first dates.
Sports: Basketball. Badminton.
Day of the week: Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Season: Ermm... Christmas? Lol.
Ice cream: Cookies and Cream. Rocky road. Anything with chocolate on it.

CURRENTS:
Mood: NR. Lol.
Taste: --
Shirt: navy blue.
Desktop: Coffee prince cover.
Toenail: orange-y nail polish.
Time: 2:34am
Surroundings: not too hot, not too cold.
Thoughts: nothing.

FIRSTS:
Bestfriend: Ermm... hmm. Forgot. I was kinder then. And I don't know if she/they were my bestfriends. Hahaha. Honestly, I didn't have much best friends.
Movie: don't remember.
Lie: dunno.
Songs: those old rock songs yata that I hear when my brother's perform way back 1995 or so. LOL.

LASTS:
Cigar: I don't smoke.
Drink: Juice.
Car ride: Yesterday.
Phone call: Lol, can't remember. Maybe yesterday's yesterday? Or last week? Or.. hmm.
CD: Can't remember! Lonnngg time.

HAVE YOU EVER:
Dated your best friend: No.
Broke the law: Maybe? I dunno. What do you mean by law? As in, Philippine Constitution? Haha.
Been arrested: Nope.
Kissed someone you don’t know: No.

5 THINGS YOU’RE WEARING:
bracelet.
slippers.
pj's.
t-shirt.
earrings.

4 THINGS YOU’VE DONE TODAY:
Net surf.
Watched TV.
Had a conference with my blockmates in YM.
Fixed my blockmate's CSS in LJ which made my head kind of hurt. LOL.

3 THINGS YOU CAN HEAR NOW:
My bro's TV from his room.
The keyboard type.
Music.

Tagged by: Noime. Thanks Noiii! :D

I tag..
Cerisse.
Renz.
Kim.
Chel.

can't think of nyone else.
--

Kinukulit ko kuya ko kanina(3am). Nawala yung internet e. Pangit. Kaya pumunta ako sa room niya, kinulit siya. Matutulog na dapat siya, nakahiga na, at nanonood ng tv. Hehehe. Pinapatigil niya ako kasi matutulog na raw siya pero kinukulit ko pa rin. Hehehe.

Kuya: Sige dare kita, pagdating ni Kuya Junjun* mamaya, kulitin mo siya.
Me: Ayoko.
Kuya: Wala, chicken ka.
Me: Hindi. Chick ako. Maliit. Di ako chicken.
Kuya: Hm, hindi ka maliit. BAKULAW ka na e! Bakulaw!
Me: PANGIT KA!
Kuya: BAKULAW! BWAHAHAHHAHA!!!!
Me: Pangit, bakulaw!
=))

*My 2nd brother. They(older bro, cousin and some family friends) were out drinking for some personal reasons. Pakker.

--

Me: Kuya akin muna si Bunny* :D
Kuya: ... Ayoko.
Me: Sige na. :(
Kuya: Si Bunny na nga lang nagpapasaya sa kin dito sa room e.
Me: Hm. *plays with Bunbun's hand(I call teh Bunny as Bunbun)*
Kuya: Kasi tuwing nakikita ko si Bunny naaalala ko little sister ko... BAKULAW!!!
Me: Wah! Pangit ka! Akin na muna si Bunny! Yey akin muna! :D
Kuya: Sige. Kukunin ko yan mamaya sa'yo pag tulog ka na.

*Bunny is a gift given to my brother by his girl friend of 8 years. I call him Bunbun.

No comments: