Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You'll always be a fart to me.

Heyyyy! Just some updates. :] So it's exactly 8 days before school starts! YAY! Hello, sophomore year! Deym, time flies by reallll fast. It's gonna be all school work now beybbb! At least I have something to worry about and think about and yeah. I guess I like it better when there's school. I got things to do and I don't bore myself. I dunno but since college, I just want to go to school. Hahaha. Srsly! You know during HS when classes get suspended cos of some typhoons or other reasons, I get really happy cos there's no school. But now? I feel otherwise. Haha. Weird. But I think that's good. I love learning new things. Better yet, I love education. :]

Anyway, this one month summer has been treating me so-so. I felt different things. I felt melancholic, nostalgic, happy, and other kind of stuff. I, once again, learned new things. I guess that's something inevitable in life. Of course. We're here to learn, right? And those things we learn make us discover who we are. I've just realized a lot of things. Like, how things can change especially feelings, like 7 years ago you may not like someone but 7 years later you realize you feel something 'different' towards that someone; how you can terribly miss someone so bad(yeah, terrible na bad pa haha); how you can feel really stupid after getting mad angry about something and the next day you realize you were just totally carried away of what happened; how you get sad when you think that that someone was once yours but now is living another kind of life far from yours; and other things I can't put into words. There are just some things that's fairly impossible to happen now yet you still hope that those things will come back to the way it used to be. It sucks like that.

Also I have come to think that no matter what, no matter how many years have passed or how many things may have changed, I will always be that person's number one. I will always be that first. I should be thankful that we're still friends. And I'm glad that that person still keeps me updated about the things happening in his life. If you think this is some 'ex', no it's not. I haven't had any boyfriend since birth, it's just some 'past' thingy. OY. HAHA. Boink, drama much? LOL. I don't wanna elaborate more, that person MIGHT read this. Stupid, I gave him the URL of this blog. Who knows, haha, I just don't want that person to know YET. If ever I plan on telling that person someday. Maybe. So yeah, I just never thought I'd feel like this, that's why. LOL.

So enough of that. :p I went to school yesterday to get an adjustment form and a deferred payment plan. My course adjustment schedule is on the 16th, Friday! OMGZ. Cerisse and I doesn't have the same schedule! I should've went to school last Friday! BAH. I'm gonna add one subject since I'm underload and I don't want that. The only schedule I saw that will fit my already encoded sched is the Tuesday&Thursday sched for CATHWOR(Catholic Worship) subject which is. 2:40-4:10.... OMGZ. I just realized that it doesn't fit at all! HAHAHAHA. I thought it was a one day schedule. DEYM. WHAT A BUMMER. I have a Tuesday class 2:45-5:45! I just checked my sched again, OMGZ. WTHWTHWTH. Cerisseeeee, what naaaa? :o Take FREHAND? Hahaha. SHOCKS. SHOCKERRRR. Mannnn. :]]]]]] Why didn't I check my sched earlier? Stupid! :)) Grr. Okay, wait, imma calm myself down. Haha.

So yeah. I didn't know that yesterday was the FOP(Frosh Orientation Program)! Haha. I went and I didn't know. I wanna be an orientor next year for incoming frosh. It's fun really! Haha. Oh well. My mom and my brother went inside the SDA building, by the way. Haha. My brotha parked in the carpark, LOLZ. The guard asked him, "Estudyante po?" He said, "Graduate na." HAHAHA! Too bad I wasn't able to like tour them around since we're going somewhere after. Maybe on Friday. They said they'll just stay in the cafeteria. And oh yessss I got to wear slippers inside the SDA building! Hahaha. Slippers are banned inside our campus. If you get caught, uh-oh, hello Disciplinary Office! I got caught once in the main building. Bah. :]] Never wore slippers since then :]] After school, we went to my brother's school since he'll get a form to get his Transcript of Records and Diploma. He just graduated last March so I'm the only one left in the family studying. Yayyy. Then we ate at KFC then went to Ortigas to fetch my brother's girlfriend from work.

AND we got home at around 10pm! WTH. It's sooooo traffic! We were in the QC Circle at around 7pm? But we were almost there for like an hour! I just slept. Haha. It's prolly because of the transport strike. People were walking in the streets, bunch of them! Walang masakyan. Yay. To think it's raining, so hassle! I think it's good that I haven't been in front of the PC for one whole day. Natiis ko. Hahaha.

Anyway that's it for now. I'm trying to figure out why I can't view blogspot sites. Google keeps on telling that it's "404 FORBIDDEN". WTH? Some virus crap daw. Blah. Why do you think it's like that? Grabe, napahaba nanaman post ko. Betta get going before this gets longer than this already long one, haha. :]


That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you’ll be with me
and you’ll never go

--
You'll always be a part of me
I'm part of you indefinitely

No comments: