Thursday, May 08, 2008

On a lot of things. :)

Some things here, I've already said on my previous post but this one's from my Multiply blog I just posted today. Might as well post it here. :) BTW, I mentioned below that I want to change my layout, but I dunno. The blog part of the site has small width, which makes it hard for people to read. Whaddyathink?

ON BEING A BUM:

I need to stop being a bum in front of the pc all the time. I'm hating it already. Doing the same things all over again. Though I'm having fun with Photoshop, it's not all I do. I turn to MySpace, Facebook and Friendster all the time. Especially Facebook and MySpace! BOO! It's so damn addicting! And this blog, I get lazy updating it. I feel like I wanna change the layout again. I have one ready, already coded and all that, but I'm just too lazy.

ON GOING OUT:
Now I need to go out. I wanna go out with my gerlssss. Deym I need to talk to them! As in NEED. Lots of things I wanna tell them. o_o And I miss my high school friends. If one of you are reading thisssss! OMGZ! Let's go out! :( I'm missing them badlyyyyy. Supasupasupafriends, haven't hung out with y'all for quite some time now. Makes me sad. :(

ON DVDS:
I need to buy DVDs, the series of Gossip Girl and the O.C. Koreanovelas too! Like Hana Kimi, and other good stuff. You know other Koreanovelas that you can call 'good stuff' you can recommend me?

ON BOOKS:
I also need to buy the books I've been wanting to read for the whole past year. Like the last Harry Potter book. I'm a loser for not having one yet. The Twilight series! Migadddd, I've watched the trailer and it's so effin' awesome. 12/12, Twilighters! And this year's also the release of the last book in the series. Other good books to recommend, people?

ON PROJECTS:
And I also need to finish the website I've been doing for the past weeks. BAH. I dunno, it's just that whenever I think, I get headaches. LOL. I like thinking though.

ON THINGS:
AND.. I like preoccupying myself with thingssss to do.

ON TIME:
Man, time is running out. School's almost near, atleast for me. Cos yknow how time flies by real fast? Yeah. Yeaa. Boohoo.

ON ACDC:
Lately, we[yeah, Cerisse included hahaha] have been obsessing with ACDC[Adam/Chu Dance Crew]. And their shirt's on sale now!!! Mr. Chu made it available werrldwide! Butttt, it's worth effin' $21.70, shipping included! Whathebuckkk! I don't have that kind of money. I even told my friend from Cali to buy me an ACDC shirt, his gift for my birthday! He said, "haha maybe".
I was kidding though. But I was kidding! I just hope he's not reading this. LOL. Yeah right, like the ACDC shirts are selling like hotcakes. LOL. Last time I checked, there are only two pieces left. I just hope they print more! So by that time, I already have money to buy it cos I just spent my money on online shopping in Multiply! LOL. The ACDC shirts are for charity anyways! But Cerisse messaged Mr. Chu if we can print ACDC shirts here in the Phils., we made our own designs. But he didn't reply, he just read it. Booooo. Maybe it's bcos they made it available worldwide and he of course, assumed that the info already spread on us, so no need to reply. Soo even if we'll have our own ACDC shirts printed... STILL! I want their ACDC sherrrt! FOREALLLZ! I wanna be part of the crew. Hahaha! That's what Adam Sevani said on his bulletin on MySpace! "Be part of the crew." That's why I'm loving MySpace. You get to talk to them! Like Cerisse, he got to talk with Harry Shum, Jr.(Cable on Step Up 2)! HAHAHAHA! Anyways, nuff with the ACDC talk. My brother told me I'm obsessed wit dem already. And so as my friend from Cali. So I guess, I am obsessed with them! Haha.

ON YOUTUBE:
Does anyone of you know Nigahiga of YouTube? HAHAHA! His vids are sooo funny! The result of boredom I guess. But heck, he's got like a million views for every video he have on his channel! He's got like 271,450 subscribers! Include me on that. Haha. PLUS! He's cute btw! :p Hahaha. Youtube crush, LOLZ! I've also subscribed on Jon M. Chu's YTube channel and as well as the Miley&Mandy Show. And I'm wonderin', what's up with singing and ukeleles in the U.S.? I dunno, it's like very popular. I love this one though, Windward Skies cover. Thanks to my friend for showing that to me. And I saw this very kawaii video too called Animal Idol. Yeah, an American Idol for animals. Lol. So maybe you figured out what I do whenever I'm online. I just don't get how I can spend my whole day just doing all these. Sux000.

ON MUSIC:
I just realized my taste for music has uhmm, how do you put it, broaden? I dunno, I just like listening to country songs lately. Thanks to MySpaceeeee! I just realized how I love praise songs too. Hillsong United will be having a concert here on the 26th! A day just before my berrrrthdayyym. I would love to see them live. And oh, I love hearing old school songs lately! It lights me up, brings a smile to my face. Imma download Backstreet Boys songs. What other good old songs are there? Make me remember. :D And I had my seat reserved on Marie Digby's online concert on the 19th, 6am, our time. That's veryyy early so I have to like get up at around 5am. I bet there'll be a massive site traffic. I just hope my PC won't crash. I want to buy her album! As well as Taylor Swift's album. I heard her songs on MS and I loved it. Anywaysss...



ON AGE:
I feel like I'm 17 already. HAHA. :)) I still have 19 days left to enjoy my sweeeettt 16. Was it sweet? Ionnooo. LOL.

ON AMERICAN IDOL:
Top 4 finalists are the 2 Davids, Syesha and Jason Castro. After their performance? I bet Jason Castro will go. So top 3 are the 2 Davids and Syesha. My top 2? The 2 Davids. David Archuleta and David Cook. Whoever wins, it's okay. They're both good. :)

ON REALITY:
Reality slapped me once again on my face! LIKE IT ALWAYS DOES! :)) After I read Anna's S-S.org blog! Haha. Ooh, Imma post this on my blogspot too. I need to like, update that from my random blahs.

ON RENZ:
I'm sorry I wasn't able to give to you your vectorrrr! Haha. Sorry talagaaaa! But you can wait more right? Hehe. Thanks Renzzyyy! :)

No comments: